Bully's Boys 2024

Started by Bully, January 24, 2024, 01:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 26, 2024, 06:07:39 PMImagine Powell is the sub....

I wouldn't rule out anything this year, Powell's BE is 72, he's at the stage where he may lose money. Not sure who I would replace him with either, it's roulette in the forward line.

Bully

Sweet is a must-have, will make a truckload in a very short period of time.

Bully

Presuming there are no injuries this week I'm thinking of doing Campbell to Sweet, Powell to Green. There's no other way to get both Sweet & Green, both Williams & Darcy will be unders and Roberts will have a very achievable BE and is the perfect trade for Petracca.

Not really happy about losing a guy averaging 93 but at 425k I think Powell is very close to peak price.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 26, 2024, 06:07:39 PMImagine Powell is the sub....

Fisher is sub, that will no doubt hurt a few coaches, this week will throw up a wide variety of scores.

Mat0369

Binns is going to debut today. Reckon that means Williams out

Mat0369

Scrap that, Fantasia out sick. Williams plays. Binns sub

Bully

Solid week scoring 2379, moved up to 29k which was a positive but my trade plans have been thrown into disarray as I'm 6k short of a Seth Campbell to Green trade after doing Powell to Sweet. That really sucks because my forward structure looks horrible if I'm to get Green in this week, I'm tempted to just double down and get Rogers but I feel another week with only 6 genuine mids will see me drift too far from the leaderboard. My hand could be forced if both Campbell & Sexton are out, I'm prepared for that eventuality but I'm hoping the injury to Humphrey will give Sexton a reprieve.

Just on Rogers, he has a -41 BE, I think Sydney will be a tougher assignment but if he backs it up it won't be too late to jump on next week, I don't mind paying a small premium to get another look. If I had a boost I would take him this week, he reminds me of David Rodan who also made an impact in his first year.

Sweet is a must, the only risk will be forward line carnage, but even 2 price rises will make it worth the trouble.

Mat0369

That's a pretty damn good score. Zorko is about to tumble in price and he is the forward I would target. A bit of a left field one that I had my eye on last week was Dylan Moore. He had only had the one good game but he backed it up with another. He started the season slow with the injuries and normally performs better in the second half of the season compared to the first half. Could be a sneaky option this week or next week

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 29, 2024, 01:20:43 AMThat's a pretty damn good score. Zorko is about to tumble in price and he is the forward I would target. A bit of a left field one that I had my eye on last week was Dylan Moore. He had only had the one good game but he backed it up with another. He started the season slow with the injuries and normally performs better in the second half of the season compared to the first half. Could be a sneaky option this week or next week

Nat Fyfe is still cheap too, 426k and has delivered ok scores this year, he would have to be in the mix.

Christian Petracca has a BE of 188, big discount incoming and should be around 560k, Roberts with a BE of 37 should be around 430k, that's a relatively easy upgrade if a cheap rookie emerges. Dan Curtin isn't exactly cheap but Wilson to Curtin could work a treat.

Colliwobblers

Great round, I'm doing the same thing to myself on the FWD line, here's hoping Campbells due a decent score.

Think it's the best week to get Green.

arbel

Yeah keep an eye on FWD's for lineups ... it's the toughest line this year to get a grip on. Beyone Flanders and Heeney all others are tough. Fyfe good score this week but he has been up and down, is a vest and possible gets rested candidate but ride the wave while it's going.

Bully

Quote from: arbel on April 29, 2024, 12:37:04 PMYeah keep an eye on FWD's for lineups ... it's the toughest line this year to get a grip on. Beyone Flanders and Heeney all others are tough. Fyfe good score this week but he has been up and down, is a vest and possible gets rested candidate but ride the wave while it's going.

If Campbell gets booted I'll plump for Dawson instead of Green, not ideal but still a reasonable addition. Richmond would be silly to sack one of the most skilled youngsters on the list but things look to be unravelling at Punt Road and anything is possible.

As for the forwards, I'll probably just bring back Jackson, Zorko has his appeal but he started last year in a similar manner and then dropped off. Jackson will be about 480k in a fortnight, that's decent value, I think he would be fine for F6. Sweet to Jackson looks like sound contingency planning.

Mat0369

Campbell looks like he will be a pretty good player but he is playing one of the most volatile fantasy positions as a small forward. He probably holds his job but his scoring may not improve all that much.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 29, 2024, 11:02:39 PMCampbell looks like he will be a pretty good player but he is playing one of the most volatile fantasy positions as a small forward. He probably holds his job but his scoring may not improve all that much.

I need him for 1-2 weeks depending on downgrade options, BE is 55 so probably peaked in value but next week I would like to get Wilson back to F6 and trade Campbell to a 123k rookie, that's hopefully enough to get Roberts up to Petracca. If not I'll use Wilson down to Curtin presuming he gets a game.   

Bully

Curtin will play his first game this week, should be a solid scorer, definitely one to consider in a fortnight.

Quite a few cheapies for next week, Jones & Simpson look the goods, will definitely take one, will just wait on BE's.