Arbel's Aces 2023

Started by arbel, February 15, 2023, 01:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

2 out of 3 are back for you. The Laird news sucks but it looks like you have coverage (Hewett for Laird and Fog for Green). I would hold the trade in case any LTI's pop up and you should still be in a pretty solid spot this week

arbel

Yeah have the coverage so will hold. In top 4 for all my leagues and 3 of those I can't drop out of top 4 before finals.
So will hold and hopefully Fogarty and Hewett have decent games (60ish would be ideal)
Green is the main worry but if timeline is to be believed should be back for supercoach finals.
Laird missing sucks but should only be 1-2 weeks I would think so yeah just hold

arbel

Rd 19 Score 2,395
Rd 19 Position 36,582
Overall position 30,082
Cash $16,000
Trades Remaining 1

Not too disappointed. Much of the same with injuries etc. Managed a decent score considering no Laird or Green and had to play Hewett and Fogarty.
They did fine and with Gulden and De Goey having shockers as well not too bad a score.
Problem now is Walsh. Will wait to see extent of injuries but looking like he'll be my last trade this year if he's out of all the finals.
I'll be top 4 for all my leagues regardless of result so happy to donut this week and check following week. Or could get SInclair to give me link in DEF
Then just pray no injuries in finals especially ruck with no cover.

Mat0369

2-3 weeks for Walsh. Will be out the first week of finals most likely but you could run the gauntlet. I'd wait the week, his game against the Eagles was insane but he probably plays HFF on return which is stiff