2022 Trade Confirmation Thread

Started by Ringo, July 21, 2022, 09:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Re - Iterating trading rules here:

5.1 Trading between teams is allowed as long as trades are determined to be reasonably fair between both parties.

5.2 Trades must be listed in the Trading Thread in the following format:

X Team receives: Player A

Y Team receives: Player B

Reason: Justification for why the trade has been made

The trade must be then confirmed by the other party in the trade, and they must list their reasons also

5.3 Trades will either Passed or Rejected by the league administrator.  The administrator will take into consideration the short and long term impacts to both teams, to ensure the trade does not damage a team's future chances of being competitive.

5.4.a  Administration will rule on all trades and should 5 coaches object to the decision of Adminstrator then trade will be sent to a vote of all coaches. Coaches will have 5 days to object to decision.

5.6 Trades for Trade Period 1 will be on an unlimited basis and can include Draft Picks. For trade period 2 trades are on a one for one basis.

5.7 There will be two trade periods per season, one before the drafts, and one after. Teams are entitled to 20 Player movements over the 2 trade periods.

5.8 A player movement is defined as moving a player from one team to another. Draft picks or players you have received as part of a trade can be on traded but will not count as a movement.

Kindly note that this thread is for agreed trades only. Discussions to take place in the 2022 trade discussion thread

Trade etiquette -  Ensure you have advised any other interested parties that you have completed trade prior to posting. If this not done trade may be rejected,

Trade Period 1 will open on 26th August

Trade Period 2 will open on.

Ringo

This thread is for confirmation of trades only including confirmation.  Any discussions on trades to be in Trade discussion thread.

Trade Period 1

Trade 1
Bradford trade: Daniel Rich
Grope Lane trade: Harry Schoenberg + Pick 20
Trade approved

Trade 2
Breakers trade: Kane Farrell + Pick 30 + Rookie 16
Lions trade: Lincoln McCarthy + Pick 22 + Pick 34
Trade approved

Trade 3
Badgers trade: Dyson Heppell
Hurricanes trade: N26
Trade approved

ChuckStig

Grope Lane trade: Harry Schoenberg+ Pick 18

Reason: Shore up my defence with Rich. Bradford get some youth in the middle with Scho & a middle pick with 18.

GL to confirm

GoLions

Quote from: ChuckStig on August 29, 2022, 10:23:48 AM

Reason: Shore up my defence with Rich. Bradford get some youth in the middle with Scho & a middle pick with 18.

GL to confirm
Confirmed. Continuing the rebuild, so Scho is Stig's ho no mo

GoLions

Quote from: GoLions on August 29, 2022, 10:26:45 AM
Quote from: ChuckStig on August 29, 2022, 10:23:48 AM

GL to confirm
Confirmed. Continuing the rebuild, so Scho is Stig's ho no mo
This be pick 20, not 18*

SilverLion

Swansea Breakers give: Kane Farrell + NAT #30 + Rookie #16
Oxford Lions give: Lincoln McCarthy + NAT #22 + NAT #34

Reasoning: What's this, a trade?! Sad to see Linc go, but I know he's going to a good home. Bit of a fan of Farrells and hoping he breaks out in `23.

Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Confirmed Pick exchanges to make up for age difference and scoring.

GoLions

Heppell not worth much to me anymore, hopefully land a good kid with the pick.

iZ to confirm

iZander

Quote from: GoLions on November 26, 2022, 12:05:09 AM

Heppell not worth much to me anymore, hopefully land a good kid with the pick.

iZ to confirm
Accept