3 teams left to vote. These trades auto-pass

Trade 41
Berlin trade: Pick 63
PNL trade: Paul Seedsman

Trade 43
Beijing trade: Marlion Pickett
London trade: Darcy MacPherson + David Cuningham

GoLions

I have defenders available if anyone is looking to make some late trades. Primarily looking for a forward, and/or perhaps a mid.

Purple 77

All coaches have voted.

Both of these trades have received 4 votes. Which means these trades have passed, but I can overturn.

Trade 42
Berlin trade: Jamie Cripps, Luke Pedlar + Pick 30
London trade: Dominic Sheed, Pick 53 + Pick 81

Coaches felt that in terms of value, its about even, but cited it causes a midfield shortage which doesn't currently exist in London's forward line.

Noting I'm involved in the trade, I can't overturn the decision whether it landed on 4 or 6+ votes. However, I'm comfortable letting this pass trade given the coaches indicated that the trade value wise is about right, and that London has since gained 2 midfielder since the trade (Pickett and shiels).

Trade is passed.

Trade 44
Seoul trade: Seoul Future 1st Round Pick + Buenos Aires Future 1st Round Pick
Seoul receive: Pick 8 + Pick 29

Christchurch trade: Rory Lobb, Pick 8 + Pick 29
Christchurch receive: Buenos Aires Future 1st Round Pick, London Future 1st Round Pick + London Future 3rd Round Pick

London trade: London Future 1st Round Pick + London Future 3rd Round Pick
London receive: Rory Lobb + Seoul Future 1st Round Pick

All coaches felt Seoul receiving Pick 29 was excessive. Whilst I can see merit in the argument, I can understand why it has been added, given the strong possibility of being late first round picks. I don't disagree with the coaches enough to overturn.

Trade is passed.

Purple 77

A reminder that the trade period closes today at 6:00pm AEDST, and not midnight

Purple 77

With exception to trade 48 which RD has said he is not accepting (and is thus void), all trades auto pass

Purple 77

iZander

Looking to add an extra fwd to my team, willing to trade any def or mid except green (and to a lesser extent parish/scrimshaw)