Inclined to Keep:
Strongly Inclined to Keep: ROB, Strachan, Lane

Forwards
Inclined to Offload: Wingard, Ronke, Brockman, Durdin, Nankervis
Indifferent: Ginnivan, Johnson
Inclined to Keep: JDG, Dusty, Hayward
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Greene, Rayner, Jeffrey

GoLions

I'll be on the lookout for a forward or two, possibly a mid. Looks like I'll have a few defenders, so most likely will be looking to trade from this list (plus picks):
Duncan, LMac, Harris, Sleevo, Battle, Bowes, Logue, IQ, Rivers

Purple 77

Seeking mids predominately, everyone has a price! Have good defenders to spare, and open to trading forwards.

RaisyDaisy

Main priorities for NY are looking for a starting defender (min 80+) and a starting mid (min 85+) so if you have either available, and something below is of interest then I look forward to hearing from you :)

Expected 2023 positions

DEF: Bailey Dale, Caleb Daniel, Sam Taylor, Blake Hardwick, Jake Kelly, Lewis Melican, Rhyan Mansell, Garrett McDonagh, Luke Cleary, Cameron Fleeton

I have no intentions of trading Bailey Dale and Sam Taylor. Caleb Daniel unlikely to move also, but am open to discussing him if the deal is right. Everyone else readily available

MID: Cam Guthrie, Rory Sloane, Jy Simpkin, Luke Dunstan, Trent Dumont, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Max Holmes (FWD), James Willis, Brady Hough (DEF), Robbie McComb (FWD)

Cam Guthrie and Jy Simpkin are essentially the keys of my midfield, so it would take something exceptional to move either of them. Max Holmes and Brady Hough are two youngsters that I intend on keeping, but could move in the right deal. Everyone else is openly available

RUC: Mark Blicavs, Rhys Stanley, Darcy Fort (FWD), Chris Burgess (FWD), Jack Williams (FWD), Patrick Murtagh (FWD), Paul Tsapatolis

Blicavs, Stanley and Tsapatolis will likely need to stay as Geelong rucks (unless I get another starting ruck in return). The others are openly available

FWD: Nat Fyfe (MID), Patrick Lipinski (MID), Jed Anderson (MID), Jack Darling, Brad Close, Tom Powell (MID), Willie Rioli, Esava Ratugolea (RUC), Cooper Sharman, Jake Riccardi (MID), Mitch Wallis, Elliott Himmelberg, Beau McCreery, Phoenix Spicer, Malcolm Rosas

This is where I expect most of my trade currency to come from. I'm going to say that all forwards are on the table in order to increase the likeliness of someone offering me a good enough def or mid. Lipinski and Close would probably be the 2 I value the highest, and are borderline off the table, but again, if the offer is too good to refuse then anything can happen

My intention is to use Pick 5 in this years draft, but I'm open to using that as trade currency too if need be. All other picks on the table, as well as all future picks next year including 1st

Nige

Karen

Defenders
Inclined to Offload: Sam Frost, Sean Lemmens, Hayden Crozier, Alex Keath
Indifferent: Leo Connolly, Fischer McAsey, Matt McGuinness 
Inclined to Keep: Noah Balta, Josh Worrell, Brennan Cox, Buku Khamis
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Tom Stewart, Nick Vlastuin, Ed Richards

Midfielders
Inclined to Offload: Taylor Adams, Hugh Greenwood, Shane Edwards, Mitch Robinson
Indifferent: Tom Joyce, Daniel McKenzie, Jye Caldwell, Riley Collier-Dawkins
Inclined to Keep: Josh Daicos, Alex Davies, Josh Ward, Taj Woewodin, Karl Worner, Kamdyn McIntosh
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Hugh McCluggage, Jordan Clark

Rucks
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Braydon Preuss, Matthew Flynn, Kieren Briggs

Forwards
Indifferent: Jason Castagna, Josh Bruce, Jake Melksham, Daniel Lloyd, Travis Colyer, Will Kelly
Inclined to Keep: Lincoln McCarthy, Alex Neal-Bullen, Conor Stone, Jye Amiss, Judson Clarke
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Tom J Lynch

Mainly targeting another solid mid option and forward option. Wouldn't mind another pick or two anywhere between my first rounder and whatever my second pick is (I think it's my 4th rounder atm lmao). As always, everyone available for the right price, but I can't imagine anyone satisfying the price tag on a Stewart or Clugg type, but humour me if you wish via Discord DMs or on FB messenger if you want/have me added there.

JBs-Hawks

Seoul

Oliver, Hollands and Conway not going anywhere.

Everyone else, enquire away.

Urbaninfinnity

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 21, 2022, 07:08:35 PM
We are all sheep

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on July 13, 2022, 03:42:51 PM
Everyone but Milo is "available" I guess

Toronto Wolves Beijing Pandas

Defenders
Inclined to Offload: Dayne Zorko, Jeremy Howe, Taylor Duryea, Dane Rampe, Robbie Tarrant, Kyle Hartigan, Rory Thompson
Indifferent: Brandon Ellis, Deividas Uosis
Inclined to Keep: Atu Bosenavulagi, Kyron Hayden, Patrick Walker, Liam McMahon
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Wil Powell

Midfielders
Inclined to Offload: David Swallow, Marlion Pickett
Indifferent: Dylan Shiel, Connor Blakely, Fionn O'Hara
Inclined to Keep: Lachie Neale, Blake Acres, Connor West, Conor Nash
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Luke Edwards

Rucks
Indifferent: Paddy Ryder
Inclined to Keep: Brodie Grundy, Aiden Begg

Forwards
Inclined to Offload: Tom Hawkins, Kane Lambert, Luke Breust
Indifferent: Stephen Coniglio, Brayden Ham, Isaac Chugg, Matthew Allison
Inclined to Keep: Tyson Stengle, Kane Farrell, Hewago Paul Oea, Minarino Frederick, Callum Brown (GWS), Lachie Gollant
Milo: Milo

NAT Selections: 11, 31, 68, 86
PSD Selections: 11, 29, 47
Future Selections: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

Frankly this doesn't mean too much, if you want one of my players and think you can some up with a good offer then go for it. Though Powell, Ledwards and Milo are probably all off-limits. We're probably contending again so I might not trade those old blokes who are available, especially if DPP goes in our favour, so we're likely just looking for a good starting forward and a defender/mid, though who knows.

As much fun as it would be to load up on a bunch of old guys and have another crack at a flag before flopping in 7th place, I think we'll be starting a rebuild of sorts before it's too late and become 2024 Geelong. We have plenty of older guns available as well as several mids still in their prime. If you're looking to load up for a flag tilt, hit us up and we can talk.

Neale, Ellis and Coniglio would probably be our most valuable players and juiciest assets, provided Coniglio keeps his DPP. I'm open to trading these players, but they will command a high price.

Ringo

Defenders
Inclined to Offload: Dylan Grimes, Darcy Gardiner
Indifferent: Jack Lukosius, John Noble, Zac Guthrie,
Inclined to Keep: Nick Hind, Sam Darcy, Jy Farrar, Liam Baker, Jacob Van Rooyen, Lachie Young
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Adam Saad

Midfielders
Inclined to Offload: Charlie Parker, Jared Polec
Indifferent: Jack Newnes, Liam Shiels, Jack Bytel,
Inclined to Keep: Jack Redden, Willem Drew, Xavier O'Neill, Rhys Matthieson, Dom Sheed, Reef McInnes, Maurice Rioli Jnr,
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Touk Miller

Rucks
Indifferent: Stefan Martin
Inclined to Keep: Timothy English, Jordan Sweet

Forwards
Inclined to Offload: Darcy McPherson, David Cunningham, Luke Dahlhaus, Alec Waterman
Indifferent: Orazio Fantasia, Jack Petrucelle, Jamaine Jones, Jack Higgins, Charlie Spargo, Jake Waterman
Inclined to Keep: Tim Membrey, Dan McStay, Tom Berry, Jesse Motlop,
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Keidean Coleman,

NAT PICKS: 6, 27, 43, 45, 63, 81
PSD PICKS: 6, 24, 42
FUTURE PICKS: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th

Looking fir a starting mid and a starting forward,

All players basically available except the Strongly inclined to keep. All picks except 6 in both drafts available.

Lukosius is currently subject to some discussion.

PowerBug

Daniel Rich likely first man out the door at Rio. Let me know by Monday if you have any interest in the player and want to discuss :)

Purple 77

Steven May has suitors, and is a chance at being traded

Purple 77

iZander

Wingard could be on the move so if youve asked about him now is your chance

Ringo

A number have asked about Jack Lukosius so he is on the market for best offer to suit my team needs.  Can be any position except Rucks but ideally prefer a mid 85+

PowerBug

9 days left for any Ben Brown offers

SilverLion

NDT

Defenders
Inclined to Offload: Darcy Tucker, Noah Answerth, Trent McKenzie, Adam Kennedy, Sydney Stack, Will Shaw, James Madden, Patrick Voss, Jordan Boyd
Indifferent: Jake Lloyd, Paddy McCartin, Lachlan Bramble, Mitch Hinge, Robbie Fox, Nick Stevens
Inclined to Keep: Tom Barrass
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Jack Sinclair, Jordan Dawson, Angus Brayshaw

Midfielders
Inclined to Offload: Brayden Fiorini
Indifferent: Ed Langdon, Harry Morrison, Dylan Stephens, Finn Maginness, Harvey Harrison
Inclined to Keep: Jason Horne-Francis, Sam Durham
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Noah Anderson

Rucks
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Oscar McInerney

Forwards
Inclined to Offload: Sam Simpson, Sam Wicks, Alex Sexton, Laitham Vandermeer, Nakia Cockatoo, Kaine Baldwin, Eric Benning
Indifferent: Jack Martin, Will Snelling, Jack Saunders
Inclined to Keep: James Peatling, Mitch Lewis, Sam Switkowski
Strongly Inclined to Keep: Zak Butters, Henry Smith

Looking for rucks, a starting forward and more mids (both starters and depth). Everyone not in red potentially movable.

Could be open to moving one, or multiple first rounders for a quality starter or two. Potentially could package a 1st rounder with player(s) as well.