Round 4 Lodgement Thread

Started by Urbaninfinnity, April 04, 2022, 11:48:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

popedelio

Quote from: popedelio on April 07, 2022, 06:58:10 PM
I only have Libba playing which I will name.

Will name proper team later tonight after Thursdays game when I get a chance to look at the teams properly and name a full squad properly

Had a massive air head moment and looked at last weeks fixture.

My usual suspects are Gawn, Rozee and DBJ

popedelio

Quote from: popedelio on April 07, 2022, 07:25:22 PM

Will name proper team later tonight after Thursdays game when I get a chance to look at the teams properly and name a full squad properly

Washington Senators

C: Patrick Cripps
VC: Stephen Coniglio
EVC: Hugh McCluggage

D: Liam Duggan, Luke Ryan, Jeremy Howe, Darcy Byrne-Jones
M: Patrick Cripps, Hugh McCluggage, Jye Caldwell, Tom Liberatore, Mitch Robinson, Josh Ward
R: Max Gawn
F: Stephen Coniglio, Max King, Willie Rioli, Connor Rozee
I: Jarrod Witts, Jackson Nelson, Jesse Hogan

Emergencies: Jaidyn Stephenson, Darcy Moore, Jeremy Sharp, Lachlan Ash, Oliver Henry, Charlie Ballard

Nige

Quote from: Nige on April 07, 2022, 07:22:36 PM
Quote from: Nige on April 06, 2022, 09:13:25 PM
Guadalajara

Tom Atkins, Nick Hind, Luke Foley, Changkuoth Jiath
Jack Steele (c), Ben Keays (vc), Jarryd Lyons (evc), Brad Crouch, Josh Daicos, Marlion Pickett
Darcy Fort
Jack Gunston, Tom Hawkins, Alex Neal-Bullen, Tim Membrey
Matt Taberner, Jack Graham, Luke Jackson

Nick Holman, Jackson Mead, Ed Richards, Bayley Fritsch, Lachie Jones, Darcy Gardiner

nas

Quote from: nas on April 07, 2022, 08:25:08 AM
Arizona Scorpions:

C: Jackson Macrae.
VC: Touk Miller.
EVC: Brodie Grundy.

D: Jack Crisp - Jayden Short - James Sicily - Jack Ziebell.
M: Jackson Macrae - Josh Kelly - Marcus Bontempelli - Dylan Shiel - Tim Kelly - Touk Miller.
R: Brodie Grundy.
F: Isaac Heeney - Jack Darling - Harry McKay - Josh Dunkley.
U: Jake Stringer (F/M) Will Hoskin-Elliot (M) - Tom Sparrow (M/F) - Sean Darcy (R).

E: Zachary Williams (D) - Will Hoskin-Elliot (M) Noah Balta (D) - Sam Weideman (F) - Jamie Elliot (F) - Rory Lobb (F) - Dougal Howard (D).

popedelio

Quote from: popedelio on April 08, 2022, 10:09:46 AM
Quote from: popedelio on April 07, 2022, 07:25:22 PM

Washington Senators

C: Patrick Cripps
VC: Stephen Coniglio
EVC: Hugh McCluggage

D: Liam Duggan, Luke Ryan, Jeremy Howe, Darcy Byrne-Jones
M: Patrick Cripps, Hugh McCluggage, Jye Caldwell, Tom Liberatore, Mitch Robinson, Josh Ward
R: Max Gawn
F: Stephen Coniglio, Max King, Willie Rioli, Connor Rozee
I: Jarrod Witts, Jackson Nelson, Jesse Hogan

Emergencies: Jaidyn Stephenson, Darcy Moore, Jeremy Sharp, Lachlan Ash, Oliver Henry, Charlie Ballard

Replace Sharp with Narkle in my emergencies

Urbaninfinnity

Round 4 - Springfield Steamrolled by Snowballing Dallas while Cooked Captain Cripps Cruels Washington

Dallas (1934) defeat Springfield (1509)

I had to fit two games into the title for this week because Holy Shower Dallas is in some SERIOUS form right now. Springfield stood no chance as Dallas easily disposed of them in what may prove to be the performance of the season! 11 scores above 90 and massive games from Brodie (127), Bonner (125), Weller (121), Sinclair (113) and Anderson (112) which enabled Oliver (68) to clock out early evidently. Aside from that not a negative thing to say about this performance as Dallas continues to motor towards a first finals appearance in several years! Springfield meanwhile will be sweating on captain Wines' (36) fitness after a heart scare, though may be consoled slightly as their captain being injured didn't cost them the game (this time at least). And the decision to name Baker forward, while accurate to real life, raised a few eyebrows.

Calgary (1535) defeated by Arizona (1810)

Calgary cannot seem to kick out of second gear this season as they slump to 1-3, though they would have been hard-pressed to knock off Arizona this week as they dished up the second highest score of the round. Losing Stewart didn't help as Parish (114) and Witherden (100) played a lone hand, though Horne-Francis (94) deputised for Stewart nicely. Insipid performances by captain Petracca (77) and deputy Fiorini (66) sealed the loss in the end. Macrae (130), Dunkley (129), Short (125), Grundy (124) and Arizona's super sub Zac Williams (137) crushed Calgary in brutal fashion though carrying some sub-60 scores along the way. It looks as though a clear top 3 is taking shape this season and Arizona is in the thick of it.

Guadalajara (1740) defeat Bermuda (1671)

Guadalajara get the leg up on Bermuda for a top 4 spot with this victory with a performance dominated by the leadership duo Steele (130) and Keays (134), though with 5 tons in the midfield it wasn't a standalone effort. Jack Gunston (20) on the other hand will be sweating on his spot after a shocking performance. Bermuda meanwhile are the only team with a 2-2 ledger after four rounds with another good performance unfortunately not able to secure a win. Boak (127) played well as usual perhaps asking why he wasn't given the armband as Dawson (85) failed to impress. Bermuda will be hoping Snelling (31) gets back up next week after copping an injury.

Washington (1402) defeated by El Paso (1409)

Boy oh boy where to begin with this one? These two teams are rivals for a reason. When Cripps (36) went down injured most would have written off Washington, but the match was closer than one would initially think! Gawn (140) was instrumental for Washington after being shut out of the leadership group, though this may be his ticket back in with a gritty display. On the El Paso side of things they will be thanking their lucky stars, they really should have had this game sealed up much easier. Green (78) ran into a wall in his first outing as captain and Parker (46) hasn't gotten near his round 1 heroics since. Nick Daicos (127) showed the big boys how to play while Blake Acres (83) continues his solid form. However by far the worst offender and almost costing them the game was James Worpel (10) who has fallen headfirst off a cliff this season and currently resides battered and broken at the bottom of a ravine. Disgusting effort. El Paso get the win, but they'll need to find some form if they want to get any more. Heartbreak for Washington, who the admin initially believed got the job done, were it not for the fact that this was a neutral game.

Los Angeles (1725) defeat Hawaii (1300)

Bit of a boring affair to close out the round. LA continue their strong form to stay undefeated while Hawaii slip to a putrid 1300 with no one registering a 100. Hewett (115), Brayshaw (110) and Taranto (107) continue their fine start to the season but for Hawaii the only positive, if you can call it that, is Nathan Broad (89) who seems to be one of the big surprise packets this season. But Hawaii need a serious form swing if they want to get back on the winners list because this won't cut it.