$11.50 Lunch Special

Started by Fatality, March 29, 2022, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatality

Trying again this year as RD 3 is about to kick off I feel I'm in a bit of a situation and need to make some correction trades.
Advice would be welcome.

Fatality

Was maybe thinking

Whitfield to Hewitt
Rayner to Xerri
Berry to Cripps

Also before trades i only have 15k in the bank.

Holz

3 solid moves.

Whitfield and Rayner disappointing and whilst i wouldnt do those moves in isolation be able to fund Cripps makes the 3 trades combined look good.

A concern though is that fwd bench but its probably cross you fingers type scenario.

Fatality

Yeah its a bit of a sicky situation. The fwd bench is defs a big concern i didnt want to have to make a trade like this but Rayner and Whitfield are killing me atm.

I just hope the fwd bench doesn't bite me.

arbel

It's not a bad team, for me it's McCartin in FWD needs moving to DEF.
DEF rookies are light on this year so I think put them there if available to free up other lines is good.

If you're super keen on getting Hewitt then that is pretty solid trade idea.
Another option (without knowing how much is left in your bank) is:

Berry to Cripps
Rayner To Xerri
Whitfield out, move McCartin to DEF and get in like a Brodie

Means your FWD line should be fine this week assuming no injuries etc. Then following week do one of baldwin/hough to Martin (Ess)
Think you'll need Martin cos he should generate a lot of cash.

Fatality

Currently got 15k in the bank before trades.

Mat0369

I like the trades. The forward bench looks better with Hayes at F7 this week and Martin at F8 from next week (assuming Baldwin to Martin).

arbel

Quote from: Fatality on March 29, 2022, 02:39:31 PM

Yeah really comes down to if your set on Hewitt. If so then that is a good trade plan.
My only worry with Hewitt and why I didn't get him myself is would his scores be affected with all of cripps, cerra, walsh, kennedy and hewitt playing together ...
Wish they all played last week to get a gauge before price increases

Bully

Quote from: arbel on March 30, 2022, 06:54:32 PM
Quote from: Fatality on March 29, 2022, 02:39:31 PM

Yeah really comes down to if your set on Hewitt. If so then that is a good trade plan.
My only worry with Hewitt and why I didn't get him myself is would his scores be affected with all of cripps, cerra, walsh, kennedy and hewitt playing together ...
Wish they all played last week to get a gauge before price increases

Not sure you could get a good reading from one match but if you look at Hewitt's form line since the bye last year he's averaging 97, that seems pretty consistent with an inside mid, perhaps he sneaks above that like Mills but he has a safe floor nevertheless.

Fatality

Finished with 2093.

So far made the one trade baldwin to martin as need to cash gen.

Not sure how to swing this as probs should get martin on the field somehow.

Mat0369

I'd bench Rachele. Stephens, Ward and Rachele are the 3 to look at culling early if you need to. Personally I'd hold this week and assess next week

Ringo

Bench Rachelle - Tex back this week as well so may be even demoted. As Matt says no need to trade just bench Rachelle for Martin.

Fatality

Thinking about the following Trade's.

Cripps to Green - Pending Injury Update.
Stephens to O'Driscoll

Also Rowell?????

What are your thoughts are there better trades to be doing?

Mat0369

Cripps out only one week makes it tricky.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 14, 2022, 06:38:06 PM
Cripps out only one week makes it tricky.

1 week for a hamstring? I have my doubts.