Probably Macrae into whatever donut I have since he will score 130

Goosey

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 28, 2022, 07:48:25 PM
Probably Macrae into whatever donut I have since he will score 130
Macca is a great VC!

Keeper27

i've decided to go Neale to Brayshaw

Ringo

Macrae a no brainer with first game,  For one of the few occasions 142 cost but this is probably the exception for the year. Neale a consideration but ut has been hinted that Greenwood may get a run with role with Neale.

Cool9

I don't know if any others are doing this, but I'm not really loop-holing players much this year due to the constant risk of late outs with Covid, and then needing the bench cover. I'm keeping it simple and sticking with Macrae C every week for now 

Ringo

Then you have the issue if Macrae fails you have no out. Over the years I have usually a floating donut at either m9 or R3 with DPP for this purpose. At the moment my floating donut is Dixon at R3.
My decision bow with Macraes fail who to C Neale v Roos or Miller v Giants.

arbel

I'm worried about Neale copping a tag from Greenwood. After how big he went last week.
Is there a danger in going Cripps? Hawks don't usually tag and he has started the year on fire.

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Bit like Ringo in one respect. Depending on WCE Dixon not playing in order to loopkole. Therefore Petracca in to Neale won't work. Won't know if Dixon playing or not until Sunday. Sooooooo
it looks like it can only be Petracca as VC  then Cripps as C

:o

Mat0369

Dixon will play this week. Williams is in iso so they will need him to back up Nic Nat

Mat0369

I'm tossing up between Touk and Neale. Probably leaning towards Touk. He destroyed the Giants last year but do they send De Boer to him. I also feel North will go after Neale and guys generally don't back up those monster scores with another monster.

Cripps the smokey. Boak, Butters and Amon all went over 130 last week and they gave up two 110+ scores to the North mids. Even though he had a down season last year he still scored in the 90's against the Hawks.

Mat0369

I went with Touk and he is getting double tagged. Both Ash and De Boer are going after him. Great