Okay, here it is….

Started by Woppa15, March 16, 2022, 05:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woppa15

Hi all, welcome back for 2022. Can’t believe we’re here again after the last 2 years lol
Let me have it……

Def:
Lloyd. Stewart. Crisp. Whitfield. Hinge. McCartin.
(Gibcus. De Koning)
Mid:
Macrae. Steele. Neale. Rowell. Berry. JHF. Daicos. Ward.
(Stephens. MacDonald. Hough)
Ruck:
Darcy. Grundy.
(Hayes)
Fwd:
Dunkley. Heeney. Butters. Coniglio. Rachele. Baldwin.
(Dixon. $139 to spend on F8)

Mat0369

Pretty good looking team. Comes down to the rookies. Is that Cooper or Dylan Stephens?

Woppa15

Cooper. Couldn’t squeeze Dylan in unless I swap Berry for him
or Heeney/Butters down to McGovern.

Reckon either of those would be worth it.

Mat0369

Cooper is out so you need to swap him to someone. Soligo is a popular option at 117k.

I would be careful with MacDonald. The Hawks have had COVID run through the team this week and will apparently be down a number of first choice guys. He may squeeze into the side but could come out just as quickly.

Personally I am not sold on Heeney. I think some extra cash for a Durdin/D. Stephens combo is a good thing, but don't compromise your structure too  much. You need about 25k I believe to make both those moved. Maybe Stewart is the easiest player to swap without losing too much.

Woppa15

Thanks everyone. Made a couple of changes:

Stewart to Ridley

C Stephens to Soligo and Durdin in for final fwd bench spot.

Have enough cash for Dylan Stephens but who on mid bench goes out for him:
Soligo? MacDonald? Hough?

Bully

Quote from: Woppa15 on March 17, 2022, 05:37:33 PM
Thanks everyone. Made a couple of changes:

Stewart to Ridley

C Stephens to Soligo and Durdin in for final fwd bench spot.

Have enough cash for Dylan Stephens but who on mid bench goes out for him:
Soligo? MacDonald? Hough?

it's really lotto but I've gone with Stephens, Hough & McDonald, totally prepared to make a correction trade if need be.

Stephens would appear to be the pick of the bench rookies and solid JS with rival clubs sniffing around.

tommy10

Lloyd and Darcy not playing so you will need to change that. Wouldn't start Baldwin so get Brodie perhaps....or there's Gresham/Rayner which I'm not that keen so its a wait and see with those two.

Mat0369

Darcy out makes life tough. Considering you had Stewart in previously I'd look at Lloyd to Stewart and Lloyd becomes an upgrade target.