Need some advice ... any help appreciated

Started by arbel, March 15, 2022, 07:58:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arbel

Backs: Ridley, Docherty, Whitfield, Sicily, Gibcus, De Koning ....... Hinge, McCartin
Mids: Macrae, Kelly, Neale, Cripps, Rowell, Caldwell, Horne-Francis, Daicos ....... Ward, MacDonald, Hough
Rucks: Gawn, Grundy ....... Dixon
Fwds: Dunkley, Martin, Coniglio, Brodie, Xerri, Rachele ....... Baldwin, McEntee

Rookies waiting on teams, think Doch could be a good unique this year and might finally be back to it.
Ones I'm most unsure of are McEntee, Xerri, Hough and Hinge ... but again all rooks that are just waiting for teams.

Feedback appreciated

Bully

Solid team, Xerri is the player who intrigues me, he's been in my side at various stages, think he will get a decent run on the ball as CCJ is a spud ruck.

Ringo

Hough has been announced as playing, Hinge reasonably certain.  I would look at replacing McEntee with Hayes St Kilda who also has a R/F DPP to interchange with Dixon and predicted for Rd 1.

Mat0369

Quote from: arbel on March 15, 2022, 07:58:13 PM
Backs: Ridley, Docherty, Whitfield, Sicily, Gibcus, De Koning ....... Hinge, McCartin
Mids: Macrae, Kelly, Neale, Cripps, Rowell, Caldwell, Horne-Francis, Daicos ....... Ward, MacDonald, Hough
Rucks: Gawn, Grundy ....... Dixon
Fwds: Dunkley, Martin, Coniglio, Brodie, Xerri, Rachele ....... Baldwin, McEntee

Rookies waiting on teams, think Doch could be a good unique this year and might finally be back to it.
Ones I'm most unsure of are McEntee, Xerri, Hough and Hinge ... but again all rooks that are just waiting for teams.

Feedback appreciated

I actually don't mind the Doc pick as a POD. I would prefer to wait and see since the off-season has been pretty tough for him, but it is a pick that could really pay off

Xerri is another nice POD. They keep saying he will ruck with Godly playing the forward role. If that's the case he is a must have and isn't too difficult to fix in a correction trade if he doesn't pan out

arbel

Not sure what to do on xerri, was hoping CCJ wasn't picked cos am counting on xerri to do backup ruck duties but if CCJ is in team and xerri named forward pocket would CCJ be in as backup ruck????

Mat0369

Xerri will ruck. CCJ I think is being picked as a legit forward option. So the two key forwards will be Souva and CCJ, Goldy will be the third tall/R2 and Zurhaar the mid sized guy that can apply genuine pressure at ground level while being good overhead. The mix works.