2022 Player(s) X v Player(s) Y

Started by billnats, March 14, 2022, 11:23:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Would do that trade Hough will noit make as much money as Stevens. Stevens has a B/E of -56 so will rise considerably after this week. Hough not sure whether over injury as yet so you get rid of a possible non scoring rookie to a cash cow. Do not mind Whitfield to Heeney but need to see all lines to make sure not weakening.

Thewizz71

Gawn vs NOT Gawn.
Thinking about trading English?

Bully

Quote from: Thewizz71 on March 31, 2022, 06:50:19 PM
Gawn vs NOT Gawn.
Thinking about trading English?

I made the trade, although I already had English, I didn't have Butters. Low risk punt as you can always swig English back to the forwards.

arbel

Which 2 out of Hamilton vs Carroll vs Rioli

Mat0369

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 10, 2022, 02:24:21 PM
De Goey vs Greene?

De Goey for my money but you also need to consider the extra match, that may tilt things in Greene's favour.

And for the record, I picked Greene last year and he was typically burnman material, his indiscretions DO have an impact on the way CD scores him, particularly with scaling at the end of the match.

Mat0369

Take Oliver as VC or risk it on Neale?

Ringo

That is the question facing mist, Olivers 124 is at the awkward price. I am backing Neale purely because if he only scores say 110 which he should as a minimum only lose 14 points wheres if the other way points gained,

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on July 08, 2022, 05:20:08 PM
That is the question facing mist, Olivers 124 is at the awkward price. I am backing Neale purely because if he only scores say 110 which he should as a minimum only lose 14 points wheres if the other way points gained,

His average at home is decent, I think worth rolling the dice.