Bully's Boys 2022

Started by Bully, March 12, 2022, 01:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Cleary looking like a dead duck, not even an emergency, might have to save a trade to clean up that mess.

Mat0369

Is he injured? I haven't seen him listed on the AFL site when they do the in the mix articles. Otherwise he has had poor VFL form

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 30, 2022, 01:30:16 AM
Is he injured? I haven't seen him listed on the AFL site when they do the in the mix articles. Otherwise he has had poor VFL form

Form has been OK without blitzing, the real worry is Duryea, Richards & Daniel all out & he still can't get a game, overlooking Wehr probably my biggest mistake to date.

Bully

Poor week and the cracks are starting to appear, holding my trades for now, hopefully a full squad for next week.

Bully

So this is it, the final cut, zero trades left, 6 weeks to go, well, 2 weeks given I may miss finals in some of  my comps.

I don't see the point in holding my trades now, I'm ranked around 4k, about 500 points off the top 1000, no man's land really, all or nothing from here.

It's been an ok year, the team on paper is how I would want my finals team to look, the mid bench looks sparse but it's been designed for looping, Rioli isn't terrible just need to catch him on a good week.

This team could come crashing down as early as next week, Oliver will be back but a couple of long term blows will cost me a swag of points, nevermind I gave it my best shot.

A big shout out to Mountalizians FC, I'll be cheering for you over the next few weeks, still in the hunt with a great looking bench, I think you can press for the money.

Bulldozers, my old sparring partner, probably slippping away from the top 5 but you never know, 80 is still an outstanding year.

A special mention to Holz, great comeback mate, not sure if you have any trades left but top 1000 beckons with any luck.

Well done to Matt & Ringo, both solid years & still time to press for top 1000.

Bully

Tyler Sonsie to debut, almost tempted to change my trades, he was one of my must-have rookies at the start of the year.

Bully

With Rioli dropped and Hough having DPP I've decided to switch things up, holding my last trade for now, also gives me time to look at Sonsie.

Going with Dawson, his draw is slightly better than Sinclair so might be a better POD at this stage.

Mat0369

Sinclair had a good game tonight but you can't go wrong with Dawson. He is a really good option and has had some monster scores before the 80 this past week. Having McCartin as coverage is huge. A lot of teams are starting to eat donuts and you have McCartin who can cover all three lines if necessary. I'd maybe set up the loop from now and swing Mountford into defence for Crisp and use Crisp to cover Oliver. That way if McCartin scores well you can take his score using Mountford and if he stinks it up you can swing him with Hough

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 16, 2022, 01:36:58 AM
Sinclair had a good game tonight but you can't go wrong with Dawson. He is a really good option and has had some monster scores before the 80 this past week. Having McCartin as coverage is huge. A lot of teams are starting to eat donuts and you have McCartin who can cover all three lines if necessary. I'd maybe set up the loop from now and swing Mountford into defence for Crisp and use Crisp to cover Oliver. That way if McCartin scores well you can take his score using Mountford and if he stinks it up you can swing him with Hough

Yep, precisely, if McCartin fails I'll pop Hough in there.