Bully's Boys 2022

Started by Bully, March 12, 2022, 01:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Also have no idea about Jones. I've heard nothing about him and where will he play? Could be a decent loop with his swing but risky

Mat0369

Oh! Nic Nat might be a close contact of Kelly which is why he apparently hasn't been on the track. Might still be okay for round 1 though

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 15, 2022, 01:23:16 PM
Quote from: Bully on March 14, 2022, 07:10:09 PM
Brady Hough looks like getting a call-up, is it worth going Dusty to Treloar/Heeney and M11 grabbing Hough. Nic Nat also unsighted so lock in Dixon I reckon.

I will probably look at Hough. He is expected to play out of the back half. No Tom Cole long term and Shepp retired could see him own the spot.

Dusty to Treloar is worth the risk with the extra trades. Personally I'm leaning towards Butters at F2

Butters was my second preference although I like the idea of taking a punt on English, Stef only played 7 games last year so I reckon he'll be getting plenty of mid time.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 15, 2022, 01:25:00 PM
Also have no idea about Jones. I've heard nothing about him and where will he play? Could be a decent loop with his swing but risky

Jones is a quick Bobby Hill type player, typically boom/bust selection but has good athleticism. Doggies played McNeil for a decent stretch so I'm not overly concerned.

Bully

Cripps inclusion makes the bench look really strong, was burnt by him last year although I sold him just in time (for Ridley).

Forwards look weak on paper but I'm really scratching my head over the best bet, I think Cripps makes 80-100k at worst, he's not a huge  risk.

cuz_crew

Things I dont like:
Extremley cookie cutter
Only 1 premium fwd
Overpriced players-
Hinge
Ridley
Cripps
Berry
Brodie

Things I like:
Nothing.

Bully

Quote from: cuz_crew on March 15, 2022, 05:43:08 PM
Things I dont like:
Extremley cookie cutter
Only 1 premium fwd
Overpriced players-
Hinge
Ridley
Cripps
Berry
Brodie

Things I like:
Nothing.

Sure mate, show me the cheap defensive rookies, think you will find the cupboard bare.

As for Berry, Cripps, Ridley & Brodie being overpriced, think you need to back that up with evidence because these are the guys who could make your SC season.

GoldDigger

QuoteThings I like:
Nothing.
What? No mark out of 10?

Bully

Decent enough starting squad, will keep one eye on Cripps and ascertain whether a correction trade is needed, Rowell & Berry to Cripps and rookie under consideration.

arbel

Lloyd isn't playing this week so unless happy to take bench score and not waste a trade later may need to send him out

Mat0369

I have temporarily made the Lloyd to Rich move down back.

Considering you have 5 premium defenders you need to make the call on who you see as a keeper since Lloyd will likely fill that last defensive spot down the track.

Bully

Crisp will do for now, has DPP.

Mat0369

I just realised you didn't have Crisp. He has been in my side all pre-season. I feel he can be this years version of Laird.

Bully

Crisp destroying an otherwise good week, think I'll be bringing Lloyd straight back in, tagging assignments not my thing.

Lloyd at 15% ownership, very close to POD, missing round 1 could be a blessing if you get him straight back in.

Ringo

Crisp a worry but I am waiting to see next week what transpires with him.  Was lowest score since Rd 12 2020 and as you say seemed to have a tagging role on Steele initially.

He will also become Lloyd Rd 3 if tagging roles continue although hard to see a tag required against Crows.