Phone ET and help

Started by tor01doc, February 22, 2022, 10:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Long time since I have been here…seems quieter

Any suggestions welcome

Dale Whitfield Maynard Sicily Gould De Koning Dean Kelly

Macrae Oliver Titchell Neale Caldwell Gresham JHF Daicos Wanganeen O’Driscoll Clark

Grundy Darcy Hayes

Dunkley Heeney Butters Cogs Maginness Hollands Skinner Parker

Rookies obviously changeable

Wanted a few guys I haven’t had before to make watching more fun

Cheers and good luck

Doc

Peter

Good starting squad - just wait for the rookies

Mat0369

Quote from: tor01doc on February 22, 2022, 10:11:03 PM
Long time since I have been here…seems quieter

Any suggestions welcome

Dale Whitfield Maynard Sicily Gould De Koning Dean Kelly

Macrae Oliver Titchell Neale Caldwell Gresham JHF Daicos Wanganeen O’Driscoll Clark

Grundy Darcy Hayes

Dunkley Heeney Butters Cogs Maginness Hollands Skinner Parker

Rookies obviously changeable

Wanted a few guys I haven’t had before to make watching more fun

Cheers and good luck

Doc

Just a slight understatement  :P

I don't dislike any of the picks in the backline. I feel they can all score pretty well, but personally I think you need one of the top end guys like Lloyd.

Midfield is really good, again it's preference with guys like Caldwell and Mitchell. Caldwell is a really great price and if his body holds up he could turn into a great stepping stone. From what I have heard Gresham is training with the forwards so that put a line through him based on price.

In previous seasons a lot of rucks don't back up their breakout season. Darcy is a pretty expensive risk but his back end to the season was superb.

Dunkley is the must have forward. I really like the Butters pick as well based off his start to last season. He seems like one people could regret not starting. I have read Heeney is moving into the midfield which is a bonus for his scoring, but I feel like he is a trap. He will be okay, but won't be good enough and has a poor injury history.

It seems like a really solid set up and the backline is POD central which could set your team apart if they play up to their potential

tor01doc

Where’d everyone go…..and why?

Ringo

Other sites have taken over and very little traffic.  Hence why you do not see as many but great to see you again.

Mat0369

Quote from: tor01doc on February 24, 2022, 01:41:46 PM

No idea. My guess is socials and with the board still living in 1998 from a look/feel people have jumped ship. Traffic normally picks up during the season with the live scoring but it has been a ghost town this off-season.

I think people were also having issues joining so it makes it tougher to get new blood in here

Keeper27

Quote from: Mat0369 on February 25, 2022, 12:35:17 AM
Quote from: tor01doc on February 24, 2022, 01:41:46 PM

No idea. My guess is socials and with the board still living in 1998 from a look/feel people have jumped ship. Traffic normally picks up during the season with the live scoring but it has been a ghost town this off-season.

I think people were also having issues joining so it makes it tougher to get new blood in here

i felt people were dropping off late last year... but yeah feels like a ghost town here

RaisyDaisy

Like Matt said this forum is stuck in 1998 and neglected, so everyone moved on

Join the discord - most of the regs here moved to it a few years ago now and it's much better talking in real time with each other then coming to this prehistoric forum

https://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php?topic=109650.0