The Process 2022

Started by Mat0369, January 31, 2022, 01:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Quote from: Ringo on May 24, 2022, 08:51:52 PM
Hows the byes Matt - Not a lot of downgrade options coming through either just hope some on the radar in the next week or two. Rd 13 is a killer with 7 of your bench having the bye,

I'll check it now

Crisp, Doc, Hewett, Rich, Zorko, Sinclair (Cleary, SDK)
Macrae, Miller, Oliver, Cripps, Brayshaw, Neale, Parish, Bont (McComb, Ward, Hough)
Witts, Hayes (Dixon)
Dunkley, Parker, Cogs, Butters, McCartin, Durdin (Hamilton, Rosas)

Bye structure breaks down like this

12 - 5 premiums, 2 mid price options (Cogs and Butters), 3 rookies - 17 expected pre trades (not counting Hough and Dixon)
13 - 6 premiums, 7 rookies - 16 expected (counting Hamilton)
14 - 6 premiums, 0 rookies - 20 expected

I can afford to move some of those rookies when their bye comes up in round 13 to either round 12 or 14 rookies. I think I should be okay and I will hold a boost for that round to make 4 trades if I need to

Ringo

Just hope some pop up for you to downgrade and make some cash for upgrades  Looking nice though

Mat0369

I still have 15 trades so I can probably get creative with sideways trades

Mat0369

So Cleary out and Hayes on an extended bench is a worry. If Hayes gets named I will probably roll the dice and keep my current trades. If not I am considering two moves

Option 1

Out

Martin
Hayes

In

Stephens
English

$2,500 left in cash

Option 2

Out

Gibcus
Martin
Hayes

In

Cleary
Stephens
Darcy

$198,600 in the bank

Bully

Have you considered Wehr instead of Cleary? I'm still open to this if Hayes is named.

Mat0369

GWS have the bye next week. I'd rather grab him for SDK the week after if he is named

Mat0369

Freako saying Hayes will play

Mat0369

I'm reverting back to Cleary and Bont. I want Gawn at R2 so heading into the byes it benefits me to hold Hayes. I can't get Stephens if I get Bont so I'll live with the trades

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 27, 2022, 05:42:43 PM
I'm reverting back to Cleary and Bont. I want Gawn at R2 so heading into the byes it benefits me to hold Hayes. I can't get Stephens if I get Bont so I'll live with the trades

What are Cleary's chances of getting a game next week?

Mat0369

I've heard he was rested but the back 6 looks pretty settled. Smith probably comes in for West next week. Williams had a career best game but it may be a team balance situation. I think it's worth the risk since players appear to be routinely missing and he has good scoring and cash making potential

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 27, 2022, 06:32:47 PM
I've heard he was rested but the back 6 looks pretty settled. Smith probably comes in for West next week. Williams had a career best game but it may be a team balance situation. I think it's worth the risk since players appear to be routinely missing and he has good scoring and cash making potential

I have 1 hour to make a call if it's McCartin in the gun, De Koning can get the job done too so perhaps I should just wait for tonights game.

If Rioli puts in a big game & Mills puts in a good VC score might just go ahead with the English trade as the loop becomes gold.

If that plan fails I will look at Cleary and grab Bont, fielding Hayes for one more week.

Kind of hoping my loops make the decision easy.

Mat0369

Worst case if Cleary doesn't come back he becomes a loop option for me. Right now I'm hoping Dixon doesn't play so I can vice Neale

Ringo

Would be wary on Neale though Matt - De Boer named and expect he will go to Neale.

Mat0369

Quote from: Ringo on May 27, 2022, 08:17:30 PM
Would be wary on Neale though Matt - De Boer named and expect he will go to Neale.

I saw Ash is in as well

Unfortunately I may have no other options. Maybe Oliver but I'm not sure if I can.

Mat0369

Score: 2409
Round Rank: 27,843
Cash: $22,500

Good: Hewett, Sinclair, Docherty, SDK, Oliver, Neale (C), Parish, Cripps, Clark, Witts, Dunkley, Parker, Butters, Rosas, McCartin
Pass: Crisp, Macrae, Bont, Miller, Brayshaw, McComb, Cogs
Bad: Hayes
Ugly: Rich, Zorko, Durdin

These Brisbane defenders are killing me. I think I will assess Rich around his bye, not sure what happened with Zorko but that score is atrocious.

I should have gone ahead and grabbed English last week and Bont this week. I can still make that move at some point over the next couple of weeks but he is going to be way to expensive.

I need to decide on my trades this week but I have nothing yet. McCartin and SDK both have another week of cash to be made. I have no one to trade Durdin Hayes or Dixon to this week. I'm honestly a little stumped, maybe I hold this week since I should hopefully have 20.