Ringos 2022 Team Thread

Started by Ringo, December 16, 2021, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

Clark is the better chance of returning. I think the Cats still have Danger to come in which pushes Stephens even further down the pecking order. I'm also not sure how long Parfitt is out

Ringo

Thank you was my thoughts originally but Clark gives more value in Kitty,  Difference of 50k may still change as means 140k v 190k in Kitty for upgrades

Bully

I had this dilemma last week but it was MRJ vs Clark, in the end I grabbed the guy with the most $$ available, the reality is we may not even get the opportunity for another cash grab so best to load up now.

Ringo

Rd 15 Score 2,365
Round 15 Rank 26,398
Overall Rank: 6,600 (Down 728) Not a bad result considering some of the scores out there

1 Trade Copper to Stephens to Clarke. Probably not the best move but matches the rookies who flop when on the bubble when added to my team.

Good: Rich, Oliver, Laird. Macrae. Witts, Cameron, Brodie, Dunkley, Coniglio,
Pass: Docherty, Sicily, D'Ambrosio, Neale, Keays
Bad: Short, Sinclair, Crisp, Miller, Parker
Ugly: Cripps, Petracca, Hobbs, Clarke.

4 trades left $136k

Initial options for this week.
1) No trades depending on Butters and English - Hoping one plays.
2) Butters to Bont. (Probably last opportunity to get Bont.

So basically no trades v 1 trade and team improvement with 3 trades left,

Mat0369

English out again doesn't help at all. If you have ruck coverage can you go English to Bont? It pockets some cash in the process, particularly if Butters returns

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 30, 2022, 01:29:13 AM
English out again doesn't help at all. If you have ruck coverage can you go English to Bont? It pockets some cash in the process, particularly if Butters returns
Thanks Matt I have Cameron as well so could be an idea although would prefer to keep English and upgrade Cameron when Grundy returns. have to wait on teams especially if Hobbs/Clarke dropped as well.
If Butters not named may consider Butters to Heeney or as a left field suggestion Liam Baker.

Ringo

Rd 16 Score 2,602
Round 16 Rank 4,489
Overall Rank: 5,314 (Up 1,286) Expected a bigger rise considering the score but so many big ones out there.

1 Trade Butters to Bontempelli (Initially was wearing 2 donuts which forced the trade but Hobbs a late in avoided one)
3 Trades left.

With such a high score only listing my bad and ugly
Bad: Docherty, Crisp, Short (all scoring less then D'Ambrosio on bench), Witts
Ugly: Rich injury

Current Team

Will be sitting this week D"Ambrosio can cover Rich and have Hobbs (surely he stays after that effort) covering 2 lines.

Probably keeping trades for injuries although Cameron could be an issue when Grundy returns.

Ringo

Rd 17 Score 2,272
Round 17 Rank 32,672
Overall Rank: 6,155 (Down 841)

No trades done.

Good : Sinclair, Docherty, Oliver, Laird, Miller, Witts, Parker, Bontempelli, Coniglio, Parker
Average: Short, Sicily,Keays, English, Cameron
Bad: Crisp, Petracca, Cripps,Brodie,
Ugly: D'Ambrosio (Inj). Neale (C), Dunkley

Not sure whether to throw caution to the wind as only in Top 8 in 3 of 8 leagues.

Wait to see news on MAD and Rich before deciding on trades,

Thinking though Cripps to Danger

Ringo

Well Well

Still need to wait till final Sunday Teams announced with both Hobbs and Dambrosis as well as Clark on extended benches.  Think Culley replaces Clark but wait and see.

Options
Rich to Hewett (If D'Ambrosios not named)
Clark to Burgoyne to open DPP in Hobbs not named or do I do a luxury trade Oliver to Merrett.

Difficult decisions with only 3 trades.

Mat0369

I think I'd hold Oliver considering it's only a week.

Rich might be back next week and the rookie trades at the moment seem too sideways. I think Rich to Hewett is the winner since he is a clear upgrade

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 15, 2022, 04:03:55 PM
I think I'd hold Oliver considering it's only a week.

Rich might be back next week and the rookie trades at the moment seem too sideways. I think Rich to Hewett is the winner since he is a clear upgrade
What do you think of Hurn though as a POD lowest score since returning from injury is 99 as opposed to Hewett

Mat0369

I'd take Hewett.

How does Witherden coming back affect Hurn? Does he take kickouts? Hewett will get you about 110 each week playing in the guts

Ringo

Rd 18 Score 2,375
Round 17 Rank 40,420
Overall Rank: 6,387 (Down231)

Trade: Rich to Hewett (oouch with Hewett injury)

Rd 18 Team

Good : Sinclair, Sicily, Short, Laird (VC and taken), Miller, Petracca, Macrae, Neale, Bontempelli.
Average: Docherty, Hewett, Crisp, Parker, Coniglio
Bad: Crisp, Hobbs, Dunkley
Ugly: Keays, English, Witts, Cameron

Surely Rucks can not be bad again this week.

Possibly holding again dependent on D'Ambrosis named.  If D'Ambosis not named think I will burn last 2 trades with Clark to Burgoyne and Keays to Merrett. Or maybe just Clark to Burgoyne and sit on the one trade,

Mat0369

Keays to Merrett is a solid trade, but would you rather hold for a potential LTI? Burgoyne does make sense for you if he keeps getting games because he can cover 2 lines and you have Hobbs.

Ringo

With two trades left decoded to take a donut,