Started by Ringo, December 16, 2021, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Rd 11 Score 2,369
Round 11 Rank 39,337
Overall Rank:12,632 (down 1,982)

Final Trades: Preuss, Martin, Baldwin to Englosh, Petracca, Stephens,

Rd 11 Team.

Good: Sicily, Oliver, Neale, Laird, Cripps, English, Witts, Dunkley, Parker, Brodie, Butters
Pass: Crisp, Miller, Macrae, Clark, Cameron. Coniglio
Bad: Short
Ugly: Rich, Zorko, Petracca, Witts as C over Neale,

One of these days well get Captains choice correct.

Plans going forward:
No trades Rd 12 22 available.
Rd 13: McCartin/McComb/DeKoning to Owens/Wehr/Hewett or Sinclair (would be in mids initially) or Merrett will assess next week.
Rd 14 Hayes to Rookie ruck and Daicos to Stewart
Completes team with prems and semi prems eg Rich, Zorko,

Mat0369

How many trades will you have left with a full team?

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 01, 2022, 01:06:14 AM
How many trades will you have left with a full team?
If I stick to above plan will have 8 trades left after full team.

Ringo

Slight amendment to plan did McCartin to Owens early leaving me with 21 playing and a nice cash $248k for next week.
Next week SDK to Durdin/Wehr  Clark/McComb to Merrett
Rd 14 Hayes to Teakle, Daicos to Stewart
Leaves this semi prem team for Rd 14
Stewart, Short, Crisp, Sicily, Rich Zorko  (Durdin, Thompson)
Neale, Macrae, Oliver, Laird, Miller, Petracca, Merrett, Cripps ( McComb, Owens. Cooper Stephens)
Witts, English (Teakle)
Dunkley, Brodie, Parker, Cameron, Cogs, Butters (Rioli. Long)
7 trades  1 of which will be Cameron to Gawn via English.

Ringo

Good week all round

Proposed trades
McComb/Clark to Sinclair/Durdin.  Keeping SDK as to get Durdin on field had to move Daicos to mids, Comfortable with this.  If Durdin not named will go Wehr.

Leaves this team for Rd 13 (19 playing 70k cash)

Trades next week
Hayes to Teakle  and 2nd trade to be decided.

Mat0369

I think Kemp might get the first crack next to Young and Durdin will be break glass in case of emergency. Will Hayes is more likely to get early games as he has been in our VFL system and smashing it there. It will be tough for Durdin to step straight in but it may be necessary over the coming weeks. I'm hopefully grabbing Wehr

If you have a boost, can you dump Hayes this week and turn SDK into a Josh Kelly by moving Daicos back again?

Mat0369

With Hayes out it might be worth making that trade this week regardless

Ringo

Trying to work out trades now with Hayes and Rioli out as well may only end up with 17 players,

Bully

Rioli to Clarke nets 70k, not a terrible scenario although flying blind to some degree. I may also be down to 17 if McDonald is axed.

Ringo

At the moment have done Hayes to Teakle and Rioli to Sincliar, Thought getting a prem the better option.  If Wehr is named for 3rd game will do McComb to Wehr for cash as well as additional player, 

Ringo

Just realised even of I went McComb to Wehr snookered as Wehr will be on bench.

Call this stupid but happy with it Hayes/Rioli/McComb - Teakle/Sinclair/Hobbs (Hobbs seems to have solidified position and has a B/E of 27 so some cash gain).  Could do Sam Butler instead of Hobbs for cash but they have bye next week

Next week SDK/Daicos to Rookie/Stewart

Leaves this final team
Stewart, Short, Crisp, Sicily, Rich Zorko  (Rookie, Thompson)
Neale, Macrae, Oliver, Laird, Miller, Petracca, Sinclair, Cripps (Clark, Owens. Cooper Stephens)
Witts, English (Teakle)
Dunkley, Brodie, Parker, Cameron, Cogs, Butters (Hobbs. Long)

7 trades left

Ringo

Rd 13 Score 1,906
Round 13 Rank 11,397
Overall Rank:4,985 (up 1967)

Final Trades: P=Hayes, McComb, Rioli to Teakle, Sinclair, Hobbs

Rd 13 Team

Good: Sicily, Crisp, Short, Rich, Daicos, Oliver, Neale, Cripps, English, Coniglio, Cameron
Pass: Petracca
Bad: Brodie, Hobbs, Butters
Ugly: Zorko, Owens

Still can not get C and VC right kept Nealss VC score over Oliver. Looked correct after 1st quarter then Oliver exploded.

Not sure on trades this week - Is Daicos a keeper now at D6 probably not given Macraes comments about giving him a rest.

So thinking SDK to Wehr (maybe a week late but still has cash), Daicos to Docherty, and maybe Zorko to Merrett

Leaves me 5 trades and this team to sit pn

Bully

I would hold off on Wehr, tenuous job security. Charlie Dean is my great white hope, 102k so will maximise your returns. Apparently in line for a game after the bye.

Ringo

Thanks will go Cleary instead if he is named as he is on the bubble as well,  A possibility with Smith sidelined.

Mat0369

That's a bit stiff on Hobbs considering he is a rookie. I'd be happy with an 80 from him.

I think last week was the one to grab Wehr, SDK down and Daicos up makes sense. Zorko probably also has to go so the trades make sense from that perspective.