Started by Ringo, December 16, 2021, 02:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Rd 6 Score 2,275
Round 6 Rank 8,294
Overall Rank: 15,705 (Up 9092)

Final Trades: Hinge/Rowell/Hall to Sicily/Steele/Rosas
Rd 6  Team
Def: Sicily, Rich, Crisp, Short, Bowey, O'Driscoll (McCartin, De Koning )
Mid: Macrae, Miller, Neale, Cripps, Steele, Berry,  Daicos, N Martin (Horne-Francis,Rachelle, Long)
Ruck: Grundy, Witts (Dixon)
For: Dunkley, Butters, Coniglio, Brodie, Xerri , Baldwon (Rosas,Hayes)

26 Trades $21k

Good: Sicily, Rich, Crisp, Short, Bowey,Cripps, Steele, N Martin, Grundy, Witts, Dunkley, Brodie (Trades worked well)
Bad: Macrae, Miller, Daicos
Ugly; Butters, Xerri, Baldwin Wrong C Choice contemplated Steele but went with the tried and proven Macrae/Neale.  Unable to adjust trade when Rosas withdrawal announced.

This week No 1 Goal is get Oliver in will be at his lowest price.

Trade I am looking at is:
J Hayes to S Hayes, Rachele to G Clark, Horne-Francis to Oliver pending team announcements, Know Early on Clark but means I keep both Bowey and Berry for a while longer.  Willl have to reassess though if both Baldwin and Rosas not named. Dempsey or Curtis will come under consideration.

Bully

Good trades, good week. Clark is a calculated risk given he's a plug and play & if the reward is Oliver then go for it I say.

Ringo

All the planning gets crueled by injury with Grundy now out for a long time.

Trades now J Hayes/Grundy/Rachele to S Hayes/Preuss/Oliver - Could go JHF over Rachele but think JHF may score more based on averages and B/E,  Allows for another week or 2 to assess Clark, Curtis and Dempsey and their JS,

Could get Gawn for Grundy but means I miss Oliver who is a virtual must this week at his lowest price.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 26, 2022, 01:58:23 PM

Trades now J Hayes/Grundy/Rachele to S Hayes/Preuss/Oliver - Could go JHF over Rachele but think JHF may score more based on averages and B/E,  Allows for another week or 2 to assess Clark, Curtis and Dempsey and their JS,

Could get Gawn for Grundy but means I miss Oliver who is a virtual must this week at his lowest price.

What happened?

Ringo

Quote from: Bully on April 26, 2022, 02:06:17 PM

What happened?
Grundy out for for up to 12 weeks with a PCL injury.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 26, 2022, 03:17:38 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 26, 2022, 02:06:17 PM

What happened?
Grundy out for for up to 12 weeks with a PCL injury.

I would be doing Grundy to Preuss in that case, Preuss still extreme value.

Mat0369

I'm not too sure about that. He dropped under 600k last year and will put up another clunker at some point. It stings he had such a huge game against Richmond, but if you miss him this week so be it.

I personally think it might be worth running Hayes at R2 this week. If Marshall can't go this week it will be an underdone Ryder and Tom Campbell. Preuss also makes sense as he is still cheap enough, I just don't trust him to stay on the field.

I think you need to fix F6. I would be trying to get Nick Martin back into that spot. If you decide to pass on Preuss and run Hayes at R2 for this week, you could then look at Grundy to Gawn next week. Grundy isn't going to change in price, as long as you have decent coverage for this week that is the main thing

Ringo

Thank You

Will stick with getting Preuss for cash generation. Will wait on Oliver with COVID at Dees ro see.  Think I will swap NOD and Daicos playing Daicos at D6,

Will be working at getting Martin back forward. My forward plan was to get Englsih in when he returns

Ringo

With Xerri now being out rejigged trades as follows:

Grundy/Xerri (via Martin)/J Hayes to Preuss/Oliver/S Hayes cash left $129k

Swapped Daicos and O'Driscoll for better scoring,

Will be sound if Rosas plays.

Leaves this team:

Sabretooth Tigers

:)
Agree on forwards. Next in for me are Dusty and English and will leave  the rest of the forward line until the rest of my team is finalised.

;)

Ringo

Rd 7 Score 2,420
Round 6 Rank 32,839
Overall Rank: 17,030 (down 1,325)

Final Trades: Grindy/Xerri/Hayes to Oliver/Preuss/Hayes
Rd 7  Team
Def: Sicily, Rich, Crisp, Short, Bowey, Daicos (McCartin, De Koning )
Mid: Macrae, Miller, Neale, Cripps, Steele, Berry, Oliver  (O'Driscoll ,Rachelle, Long)
Ruck: Grundy, Witts (Hayes)
For: Dunkley, Butters, Coniglio, Brodie, N Martin, Rosas (Baldwin,Dixon)

23 Trades $129k

Good: Ceisp, Sicily, Short, Neale, Miller, Cripps, Steele, Witts, Preuss, Dunkley, Coniglio, N Martin
Pass: Rich, Daicos, DeKoning, Oliver,
Bad:  Bowey. JHF, O'Driscoll, Brodie, Butters (Do not know what happened to him in second half though)
Ugly; Berry, Rachele, Rosas, Dixon, Baldwin, Macrae as Captain.

What to do this week
Thinking Rachelle to McComb on the bubble with a B/E of - 41, Dixon to Parker with cash 28k

Leaves me with this team:

Depending on teams may do a third trade.

Leaves me with 3 rookies om field Diacos, JHF and Martin + Berry and Bowey

Bye structure Rd 12 5/ (6 if i Include Martin who could be a keeper at F6), Rd 13 5 Rd 14 5 + Bowey and Berry both may be gone by then though,

Now watch injuries etc derail plan.

Mat0369

Two really good trades. If you use the boost would you jump on Clark early?

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on May 02, 2022, 08:55:58 PM
Two really good trades. If you use the boost would you jump on Clark early?
Good question but may go Curtis on the bubble as well. Leave Clark and Caroll for next week maybe then use cash boost decisions.

Ringo

Rd 8 Score 2,399
Round 6 Rank 4,862
Overall Rank: 10,822 (up 6,208)

Final Trades: Rachele/Dixon to Parker/McComb

Rd 8  Team
Def: Sicily, Rich, Crisp, Short, Bowey, Daicos (McCartin, De Koning )
Mid: Macrae, Miller, Neale,  Oliver, Cripps, Steele, Berry, J Horne-Francis (O'Driscoll ,McComb, Long)
Ruck: Preuss, Witts (Hayes)
For: Dunkley, Butters, Coniglio, Parker, Brodie, N Martin (Baldwin,Rosas)

21 Trades $24k

Good: Sicily, Crisp, Short, Rich, McCartin. Neale (C), Oliver, Mavrae, Oliover, Cripps.McComb, Witts. Preuss, Hayes, Brodie, Martin,
Pass: Daicos, DeKoning, Parker, Martin, Baldwin
Bad:  JHF, O'Driscoll, Dunkley, Coniglio,
Ugly; Bowey, Berry, Rosas,Butters

Not sure what I will do at this stage.
Maybe just 2 cash grabs. 2 of NOD/JHF/Rosas to Rioli/Hamilton or Carroll. Will be awaiting teams to finalise
Could do a 3 trade though with a boost leaving 1 boost   NOD/JHF/Rosas to Rioli/Hamilton/Petracca

Mat0369

I think I would be trying to upgrade Berry at this point. You can turn him into a premium on any line via DPP.

Also in your team you have Grundy written down as R1, I think it's supposed to be Preuss.