WXV Rule Discussion 2021

Started by Holz, December 08, 2020, 11:19:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Can future picks be traded in the 2nd trade period?

Purple 77

Quote from: upthemaidens on August 28, 2021, 02:45:11 PM
Can future picks be traded in the 2nd trade period?

Good point.

Normally there is a range of players on a list, for example, 44 to 46 players.

Provided that any trade you do results in your list falling within this range, then yes, future picks can be traded in the 2nd trade period.

Holz

with the PSD draft being severely weakened.

I will put it up that the National Draft should only be for players taken in the national draft.

Pre-Listed Players
SSP & Mid-Season Draftees
Delisted WXV Players

Should all go to the PSD

Ringo

Quote from: Holz on December 03, 2021, 02:45:21 PM

I will put it up that the National Draft should only be for players taken in the national draft.

Pre-Listed Players
Delisted WXV Players

Should all go to the PSD
Withe rookie draft being diluted by teams rorting the system by re-selecting de-listed players and thus decreasing the number of players available in PSD maybe it is time to do away with the PSD draft and just have one draft with all available players.

Holz

Quote from: Ringo on December 03, 2021, 09:47:24 PM
Quote from: Holz on December 03, 2021, 02:45:21 PM

Pre-Listed Players
Delisted WXV Players

Should all go to the PSD
Withe rookie draft being diluted by teams rorting the system by re-selecting de-listed players and thus decreasing the number of players available in PSD maybe it is time to do away with the PSD draft and just have one draft with all available players.

yeah agree thats another alternative either strenghen the PSD or a simpler option is get rid of it all together.