ADT: Official Trade Thread 2021/2022

Started by Nige, September 01, 2021, 11:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

2020/2021 Trading Rules

- There is no longer a cap on movements, you are able to trade freely.

- Trades are no longer restricted to 1 -1 or 2-2 and so forth, you can now trade 2-3 or 1-2 and so forth as well

- Trade period 1 will start on 30th August 2021 and be open until a date TBD.

- Teams will be able to trade players that are delisted on the AFL website in hope another team signs them. Be aware there is a risk with this and if you chose to trade in a player that has been delisted, then you wear the consequences

- All trades will be ruled on by Nige. Trades involving my team will be ruled on by SL.

- If coaches have a problem with a posted trade, you can PM Nige to let them know of your concerns and the trade will be reviewed and may be either rejected or overturned if the complaint is seen to be justified

- Trade period 2 will start when the 2022 positions are finalised for the up and coming season (trade period 2 will finish at the discretion of admin)

- Please leave any discussions on posted trades until the trade has been confirmed

- We aim to approved trades asap, we leave the trade up for a couple of days in case anyone has a problem with it before any approval or rejection is posted

Nige

TRADES

Trade 1
Guadalajara give: Andrew McGrath
Springfield give: Jack Graham

Trade 2
Calgary Gives: Lachie Neale + N10
Bermuda Gives: N3 + Johnathon Ceglar + Tom De Koning

Trade 3
Calgary Gives: Darcy Fort
Guardalajararara Gives: N38

Trade 4
Bermuda Give: N13
Washington Give: R4, R14, R24

Trade 5
Bermuda give: Chad Wingard
El Paso give: R2, R32

Nige

Just a simple swap to kick things off. Love me some Fridge a bit more than I love me some Pidge and I'm of the opinion that these two won't be very far apart in scoring/average/ppg for the rest of their careers.

Ryno to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2021, 10:48:45 AM

Just a simple swap to kick things off. Love me some Fridge a bit more than I love me some Pidge and I'm of the opinion that these two won't be very far apart in scoring/average/ppg for the rest of their careers.

Ryno to confirm.

Confirmed. Tough to split but I'll welcome back McGrath after shipping him out a couple'a seasons back.

SilverLion

Quote from: fanTCfool on September 08, 2021, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2021, 10:48:45 AM

Ryno to confirm.

Confirmed. Tough to split but I'll welcome back McGrath after shipping him out a couple'a seasons back.
I deem this trade Approved

ChuckStig

Reason: I get to solidify ruck stocks and move forward in the draft and Bermuda get a top midfielder, despite his 2021 injuries.

KB to confirm

kilbluff1985

Quote from: ChuckStig on October 15, 2021, 03:44:05 PM

Reason: I get to solidify ruck stocks and move forward in the draft and Bermuda get a top midfielder, despite his 2021 injuries.

KB to confirm

confirmed, have a bunch of rucks, think we can be competitive if have less injuries

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 15, 2021, 03:46:39 PM
Quote from: ChuckStig on October 15, 2021, 03:44:05 PM

KB to confirm
confirmed, have a bunch of rucks, think we can be competitive if have less injuries
Approved

ChuckStig

Reason: Admin Tax for approving previous Trade Giving a bit of ruck depth for a late pick

Nige

Quote from: ChuckStig on October 15, 2021, 04:02:30 PM

Reason: Admin Tax for approving previous Trade Giving a bit of ruck depth for a late pick
Brisbane tall boi

Confirmed

SilverLion

Quote from: Nige on October 15, 2021, 04:04:04 PM
Quote from: ChuckStig on October 15, 2021, 04:02:30 PM

Brisbane tall boi

Confirmed
Who am I to stand in the way of the trade of a Brisbane tall boi.

Approved.

kilbluff1985

Washington Give: r4, r14, r24

more of a list numbers trade

popedelio

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 16, 2021, 09:54:47 PM
Washington Give: r4, r14, r24

more of a list numbers trade

Accepted.

Prefer the Nat draft over rookie this season