Main Menu

EXV Retirement

Started by Scrads, August 23, 2021, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrads

Hi all - as the title suggests, I am announcing that after 10 years of service I am stepping down as coach of the Wolves.

It has been a great ride - 9 out of 10 years the Wolves have made the finals which I'm very proud of, although I definitely would have liked a better conversion from that point as our only flag came in 2015.

Thanks so much to all past and present EXV coaches for everything over the journey. Through all the laughs, banter, trades, drafts and the week-to-week grind of remembering to name a team it has been an enjoyable time with so many great people involved.

Special mention definitely has to go to Holz who is the superstar that has been running this comp for the entire time it has been running. I definitely appreciate your huge effort over the years mate, thank you so much!

To the future coach of Macedonia: good luck on your journey bringing this team back to greatness - and apologies for the forward line which is looking like a bit of a dog's breakfast at the moment, although there is plenty to work with on the other lines!

Thanks once again, and all the best for the future!

#LONGLIVEEXV
#WOLVES4THEFLAG

Holz

Thanks Scrads,

The Wolves certainly would be up there as one of the most consistently good EXV teams. Every year you could pretty much pencil them near the top.

10 years is a great innings and from a coach perspective thanks for all the trade talks PMs and banter.