WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2021

Started by Purple 77, August 16, 2021, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torpedo10

Quote from: PowerBug on October 13, 2021, 11:52:16 AM
Rio trade: PNL future 3rd, Rio future 4th
Moscow trade: Moscow future 3rd

Had too many picks for next year, taking a gamble this will bump us up the order a bit :)

Torp to confirm
We're finishing Top 4 this year so who wouldn't want a pick upgrade?  ;)

Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Zac Guthrie + Jamaine Jones + N50
London trade: Max Holmes + N45 + N63

London was looking for some def and fwd depth, while I wanted mid depth

Ringo to confirm

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on October 15, 2021, 09:01:55 PM
New York trade: Zac Guthrie + Jamaine Jones + N50
London trade: Max Holmes + N45 + N63

London was looking for some def and fwd depth, while I wanted mid depth

Ringo to confirm
Confirm as RD said need extra depth in def and Guthrie provides that given his last few games. Jones will increase forward depth.  Exchange of picks as did not plan on using 63 so just a swap.

upthemaidens

Pacific trade:  N#72+ N#90+ PSD#17
PNL trade:  N#66

Unlikely to use those picks, so a small move up makes sense.

DazBurg

Quote from: upthemaidens on October 17, 2021, 01:48:11 PM
Pacific trade:  N#72+ N#90+ PSD#17
PNL trade:  N#66

Unlikely to use those picks, so a small move up makes sense.
confirmed: With a few delisted players and trades that were not 1 fro 1 or 2 for 2 etc has left us with a few spots and not enough picks
this helps fix that

DazBurg

PNL Trade: Tom Hickey + Callum Sinclair + Sam Naismith

Tokyo Trade: Scott Lycett + Pick 25

Reason : Helps boomz get the full swans set with hickey having had a great year, lycett slightly younger and a pick to round it out

Boomz to confirm

Boomz

Quote from: DazBurg on October 20, 2021, 08:02:53 PM
PNL Trade: Tom Hickey + Callum Sinclair + Sam Naismith

Tokyo Trade: Scott Lycett + Pick 25

Reason : Helps boomz get the full swans set with hickey having had a great year, lycett slightly younger and a pick to round it out

Boomz to confirm

Confirmed.

GoLions

Kate trades: N49 + Kate future 3rd round pick
London trades: N44 + N50

London doesn't need the extra pick this year, I do. Ringo to confirm.

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on November 07, 2021, 02:54:03 PM
Kate trades: N49 + Kate future 3rd round pick
London trades: N44 + N50

London doesn't need the extra pick this year, I do. Ringo to confirm.
Confirmed - Was not planning on using nat 50 at this stage so happy to trade for future 3rd,  Virtual straight swap depending on where Cobras finish next year

Koop

Christchurch trade: N12 + N41 + Jackson Mead
Toronto trade: Jesse Hogan + N32

Reasoning: We felt we were one starting quality forward short given Lobb is expected to be permanent U1 when fit. Hogan is a risk, but is a very very good option when fit.

Ryno to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: iZander on November 08, 2021, 05:44:15 PM
Willing to trade a starting or depth defender, for either a fwd, or possible a mid or pick (for depth defender only)
Anyone but ash, scrim, short for the right deal

Quote from: Koop on November 08, 2021, 05:42:57 PM
Christchurch trade: N12 + N41 + Jackson Mead
Toronto trade: Jesse Hogan + N32

Reasoning: We felt we were one starting quality forward short given Lobb is expected to be permanent U1 when fit. Hogan is a risk, but is a very very good option when fit.

Ryno to confirm.

Both confirmed. Hogan is a valuable commodity when on the park, but that simply hasn't been as often as I would have liked. Happy to take on the early pick and have a punt on Jackson Mead to get his opportunity next season.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Pick 7, Pick 24, Jacob Kozi
Church Trade: Pick 4, Pick 32

Reason: moving up into the pointy end of the draft even though I really like the options at 7. Losing pick 24 which I like in this draft but I'll still have 26 29 and now 32.

Koop

Quote from: Holz on November 11, 2021, 08:49:00 PM
Dublin Trade: Pick 7, Pick 24, Jacob Kozi
Church Trade: Pick 4, Pick 32

Reason: moving up into the pointy end of the draft even though I really like the options at 7. Losing pick 24 which I like in this draft but I'll still have 26 29 and now 32.

Confirmed. Wanted the extra relevant pick so I'm not taking a random rookie pick in the 80's.

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: National #12
Moscow trade: Max King

Needed a forward and feel as though King is poised to elevate his game in the coming years. Was holding plenty of first-round draft capital so willing to move on one of the picks for a guy who should form a part of my starting XV next season. Besides, the last St Kilda player I acquired from Moscow was Rowan Marshall and that turned out pretty well.

Jukes/Torp to Confirm.

Jukes

Quote from: fanTCfool on November 12, 2021, 05:05:18 PM
Toronto trade: National #12
Moscow trade: Max King

Needed a forward and feel as though King is poised to elevate his game in the coming years. Was holding plenty of first-round draft capital so willing to move on one of the picks for a guy who should form a part of my starting XV next season. Besides, the last St Kilda player I acquired from Moscow was Rowan Marshall and that turned out pretty well.

Jukes/Torp to Confirm.

Confirmed

Feel King is worth a bit above 12 but FTC is a tightass so have had to settle, should be able to snag somebody nice with it whose name rhymes with Kyler Bonsie.