Nige

Quote from: Koop on September 01, 2021, 05:33:46 PM
Christchurch trade: Josh Daicos + NAT Pick 23 + Future 3rd Round Pick
Cairo trade: Jade Gresham + Sam Philp + Future 3rd Round Pick

Reasoning: flower Josh Daicos

Nige to confirm
Quote from: Koop on July 14, 2021, 07:22:34 PM
Josh Daicos welcome to Cairo

Yeah I know what you're thinking - "wow, he traded Gresham already?" Yeah, I did. Coop and I said from the start that Daicos was coming home to Cairo, had to make it happen somehow. I think it's a minimal ppg loss and I've now got the depth/draft hand to make up for it.

Confirmed.

Koop

Quote from: Nige on September 01, 2021, 05:39:24 PM
Quote from: Koop on September 01, 2021, 05:33:46 PM
Christchurch trade: Josh Daicos + NAT Pick 23 + Future 3rd Round Pick
Cairo trade: Jade Gresham + Sam Philp + Future 3rd Round Pick

Reasoning: flower Josh Daicos

Nige to confirm
Quote from: Koop on July 14, 2021, 07:22:34 PM
Josh Daicos welcome to Cairo

Yeah I know what you're thinking - "wow, he traded Gresham already?" Yeah, I did. Coop and I said from the start that Daicos was coming home to Cairo, had to make it happen somehow. I think it's a minimal ppg loss and I've now got the depth/draft hand to make up for it.

Confirmed.

To elaborate

Daicos obviously had a disappointing year compared to 2020, but should pick up F status. Forwards don't exactly grow on trees, especially ones that have proven that 80+ is doable. Gresham has had a very injury prone few years, but we think is a solid 80+ option for us moving forward, Pick given to balance.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Dustin Martin + Toby Greene + Shannon Hurn
Dillos Trade: Andrew Brayshaw + Brodie Kemp + Pick 29 + Jordan Roughead + Jayden Hunt

Reason: Taking us back to the original trade the comments where mainly around Dublin Giving up 4 Solid Starters with years left plus Hurn with 1 left for 1 starter alibiet a superstar and youth. So based on this we have removed Jack Gunston and Jeremy Howe so the 4 starters is reduced to just 2 moving. So it is 2 older starters for 1 young starter + young talented kid. Then Hurn 29 Roughy Hunt added in at the end.

I have built my list out to have multiple young good mids but what im missing is a young captain option and Brayshaw is that. Only 21 years old and already a 107 average.

Brodie Kemp went pick 13 2 year ago (in a better draft) and that was with the knowledge that he had just done his ACL and he was a long time prospect. He is currently being trained as a intercept defender but the long term scope is that he can develop into a mid which is why he was so highly touted. His last 2 games before getting injured as a junior he averaged 22 disposals, 13 contested possessions, four clearances and 1.5 goals as a mid. Considering he went pick 13 while injured in a better draft id rate him a low end top 10 pick.

While im not that big a fan of the top 15 of this draft, what i do like is the 15-35 range and getting another pick in this range gives me a nice selection of picks. There are alotf of nice picks in the 20s so the more i get the higher chance i get to hit.

Roughead and Hunt give me cap so give me the flexibility of moving on some of my leftover old starters so that can add more youth to my side. Obviously both are not huge pieces but they have some value and certainly mean I can extract more value out of other players and both are some of my better bench options. Roughhead averages 72 so is actually handy depth based on his average he would be a D5.

iZander

Quote from: Holz on September 02, 2021, 08:06:31 AM
Dublin Trade: Dustin Martin + Toby Greene + Shannon Hurn
Dillos Trade: Andrew Brayshaw + Brodie Kemp + Pick 29 + Jordan Roughead + Jayden Hunt

Reason: Taking us back to the original trade the comments where mainly around Dublin Giving up 4 Solid Starters with years left plus Hurn with 1 left for 1 starter alibiet a superstar and youth. So based on this we have removed Jack Gunston and Jeremy Howe so the 4 starters is reduced to just 2 moving. So it is 2 older starters for 1 young starter + young talented kid. Then Hurn 29 Roughy Hunt added in at the end.

I have built my list out to have multiple young good mids but what im missing is a young captain option and Brayshaw is that. Only 21 years old and already a 107 average.

Brodie Kemp went pick 13 2 year ago (in a better draft) and that was with the knowledge that he had just done his ACL and he was a long time prospect. He is currently being trained as a intercept defender but the long term scope is that he can develop into a mid which is why he was so highly touted. His last 2 games before getting injured as a junior he averaged 22 disposals, 13 contested possessions, four clearances and 1.5 goals as a mid. Considering he went pick 13 while injured in a better draft id rate him a low end top 10 pick.

While im not that big a fan of the top 15 of this draft, what i do like is the 15-35 range and getting another pick in this range gives me a nice selection of picks. There are alotf of nice picks in the 20s so the more i get the higher chance i get to hit.

Roughead and Hunt give me cap so give me the flexibility of moving on some of my leftover old starters so that can add more youth to my side. Obviously both are not huge pieces but they have some value and certainly mean I can extract more value out of other players and both are some of my better bench options. Roughhead averages 72 so is actually handy depth based on his average he would be a D5.
Confirmed trading a young premo captain option for 2 older fwds, kemp added to balance that. 29 for hurn who hopefully plays on

Holz

Dublin Trade: Jeremy Howe + Dane Rampe + Pick 19
Jing Trade: Jake Lever + Jing Future 2nd

Reason: moving on 2 older starters for a Lever who at 25 broke out to have a premo year at 90+. While He might pull back abit I'm hoping he can push out a 80-85+ from here on to really flesh out my defence.

The pick swap balances out the rest and still leaves me with multiple picks in the 20-35 range .

Jing get 2 starters with years left for their flag push and a top 20 pick to build out youth for the future

Urbaninfinnity

Quote from: Holz on September 02, 2021, 10:28:19 PM
Dublin Trade: Jeremy Howe + Dane Rampe + Pick 19
Jing Trade: Jake Lever + Jing Future 2nd

Reason: moving on 2 older starters for a Lever who at 25 broke out to have a premo year at 90+. While He might pull back abit I'm hoping he can push out a 80-85+ from here on to really flesh out my defence.

The pick swap balances out the rest and still leaves me with multiple picks in the 20-35 range .

Jing get 2 starters with years left for their flag push and a top 20 pick to build out youth for the future

Confirmed. Turning one quality younger defender into 2 solid older ones to help with our flag push and a pick upgrade to go with. Let's hope Howe's knees hold up OK

Holz

Dublin Trade: Jack Gunston + Jing's Future 2nd
Seoul Trade: Lachlan Fogarty + Jed Bews + Levi Casboult

Gunston still under 30 (just) and after a tough year is on track for a good preseason and some more valuable fwd starter years. Fogarty is a bit of a mixed bag he has games where he pushed up the ground and shows a high ceiling with 90 96 and 163!!! and these were games were he racked the ball up not just kicked a bunch of goals (only 2 in those 3 games), but he has mainly been a pressure forward putting up 50-70.

Bews casboult mainly for cap, understand Casboult was delisted but GC is showing interest and Cas was just added in for free pretty much as was going to be delisted.

Jings Future 2nd is to balance it out, Jing has a nice list for next year so should be a mid to late 2nd.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Holz on September 03, 2021, 11:08:46 AM
Dublin Trade: Jack Gunston + Jing's Future 2nd
Seoul Trade: Lachlan Fogarty + Jed Bews + Levi Casboult

Gunston still under 30 (just) and after a tough year is on track for a good preseason and some more valuable fwd starter years. Fogarty is a bit of a mixed bag he has games where he pushed up the ground and shows a high ceiling with 90 96 and 163!!! and these were games were he racked the ball up not just kicked a bunch of goals (only 2 in those 3 games), but he has mainly been a pressure forward putting up 50-70.

Bews casboult mainly for cap, understand Casboult was delisted but GC is showing interest and Cas was just added in for free pretty much as was going to be delisted.

Jings Future 2nd is to balance it out, Jing has a nice list for next year so should be a mid to late 2nd.

Confirmed

JBs-Hawks

Seoul trade: Joe Daniher
Toronto trade: Wayne Milera

Just an easy straight swap for positional needs.

FTC to confirm.

fanTCfool

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on September 03, 2021, 11:27:00 AM
Seoul trade: Joe Daniher
Toronto trade: Wayne Milera

Just an easy straight swap for positional needs.

FTC to confirm.

Confirmed. Little bit nervous to part with Milera as he's someone I rate quite highly, just needs a clean run at it. However, I really needed a forward and I'm hopeful that Joe has turned the corner at Brisbane, having not missed a game this year.

Koop

Christchurch trade: Harry McKay
Mexico City trade: Jack Graham + Pick 37 + Future 2nd Round Pick (Tied to Cairo)

Reasoning: Massive shame to lose McKay, given his year. However our main issue this year was a lack of consistent midfield options, and we feel Graham is another step to fixing that up for 2022. 

Pk to confirm

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Koop on September 08, 2021, 09:36:16 AM
Christchurch trade: Harry McKay
Mexico City trade: Jack Graham + Pick 37 + Future 2nd Round Pick (Tied to Cairo)

Reasoning: Massive shame to lose McKay, given his year. However our main issue this year was a lack of consistent midfield options, and we feel Graham is another step to fixing that up for 2022. 

Pk to confirm

Hoping McKay n Naughton can team up and become more consistent for me for years to come.

Confirmed

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Tom Doedee + N22
Buenos Aires trade: Patrick Lipinski + N10

There's a bit of uncertainty around Lippa, but it seems like he will likely request a trade to get more opportunities so I'm willing to take a shot on him, with the assurance of also getting N10 should it not go to plan, while BA get a proven def starter in Doedee and N22 to balance it out nicely

iZ to confirm

iZander

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on September 08, 2021, 10:20:31 AM
New York trade: Tom Doedee + N22
Buenos Aires trade: Patrick Lipinski + N10

There's a bit of uncertainty around Lippa, but it seems like he will likely request a trade to get more opportunities so I'm willing to take a shot on him, with the assurance of also getting N10 should it not go to plan, while BA get a proven def starter in Doedee and N22 to balance it out nicely

iZ to confirm
Confirmed Doedee is a quality defender which will help with a "premiership push" and in return i give up Lippa who has potential to score well at the right club and N10 with N22 to balance

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Atu Bosenavulagi, National #34 + National #88
Beijing trade: National #19 + National #62

Beijing adding another North Melbourne back flanker to their collection, I'll take my chances with the pick upgrades. Take good care of Aaron Hall 2.0 please.

Urbs to confirm.