WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2021

Started by Purple 77, August 16, 2021, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: NAT Pick 46
NDT trade: Josh J Kennedy

JJK might retire, but he's said he wants to play on so I'll take the risk. A warm body in the forward line is worth the shot

KB to confirm

kilbluff1985

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 25, 2021, 12:15:54 PM
New York trade: NAT Pick 46
NDT trade: Josh J Kennedy

JJK might retire, but he's said he wants to play on so I'll take the risk. A warm body in the forward line is worth the shot

KB to confirm

confirm

getting something for an old guy

Torpedo10

Moscow trade: Scott Pendlebury
Paris Nice Lyon trade: Nikolas Cox

Pendles is still a gun, but Nik Cox could be anything (+Essendon bias).

Daz/HP to confirm.

DazBurg

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 25, 2021, 12:50:01 PM
Moscow trade: Scott Pendlebury
Paris Nice Lyon trade: Nikolas Cox

Pendles is still a gun, but Nik Cox could be anything (+Essendon bias).

Daz/HP to confirm.

Confirm, building up the midfield to have more points and depth to shoot for the flag

Urbaninfinnity

[This trade is based on the assumption that trades 2 and 7 pass]

Beijing trade: Moscow Future 2nd round pick + Beijing Future 3rd round pick
Toronto trade: Connor Blakely + Marlion Pickett

Reason: Need mid depth, and a freo cuff with Blacres could be handy. Picks should cover the balance

Ryno to confirm

fanTCfool

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 25, 2021, 07:44:40 PM
[This trade is based on the assumption that trades 2 and 7 pass]

Beijing trade: Moscow Future 2nd round pick + Beijing Future 3rd round pick
Toronto trade: Connor Blakely + Marlion Pickett

Reason: Need mid depth, and a freo cuff with Blacres could be handy. Picks should cover the balance

Ryno to confirm

Confirmed. Both players were excess to my needs in the short-term, so willing to let them join the Beijing flag pursuit.

Holz

Dublin Trade: Brad Crouch
NY Trade: Will Phillips

Reason: Keep going younger, Brad is my favourite non North player but I'm getting number 29 from North. I think Phillips will take a while but im prepared to wait. For NY he gets a premo mid with many years left.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Holz on August 25, 2021, 08:32:19 PM
Dublin Trade: Brad Crouch
NY Trade: Will Phillips

Reason: Keep going younger, Brad is my favourite non North player but I'm getting number 29 from North. I think Phillips will take a while but im prepared to wait. For NY he gets a premo mid with many years left.

Confirm

Was really torn on whether I should do this or not. Phillips being last years Pick 1 in the  WXV draft, and having been rated so highly as a junior besides Rowell and Anderson, I'm quite confident he is going to be a future gun, but I'm looking to finally start competing next year, so I'm biting the bullet and doing this

Holz

Dublin Trade: Dustin Martin + Toby Greene + Jeremy Howe + Jack Gunston + Shannon Hurn
Dillos Trade: Andrew Brayshaw + National Pick 10 + Patrick Lipinski + Brodie Kemp + + Jordan Roughead + Jayden Hunt

Reason: On the feedback of coaches Pick 29 has been moved up to pick 10 which is major upgrade. Kemp went pick 13 a few years ago and now fully recovered from the the injury which slipped him back rate him a top 10 pick so thats 2 top 10 picks which is very handy. Lipinski looking set to move clubs and if he does i think he will be a good utility. A captain is the key to a rebuild and Brayshaw is on track to be a 115+ mid, Cerra moving and Fyfe injured and old its about to be his Club.

iZander

Quote from: Holz on August 25, 2021, 09:51:29 PM
Dublin Trade: Dustin Martin + Toby Greene + Jeremy Howe + Jack Gunston + Shannor Hurn
Dillos Trade: Andrew Brayshaw + National Pick 10 + Patrick Lipinski + Brodie Kemp + + Jordan Roughead + Jayden Hunt

Reason: On the feedback of coaches Pick 29 has been moved up to pick 10 which is major upgrade. Kemp went pick 13 a few years ago and now fully recovered from the the injury which slipped him back rate him a top 10 pick so thats 2 top 10 picks which is very handy. Lipinski looking set to move clubs and if he does i think he will be a good utility. A captain is the key to a rebuild and Brayshaw is on track to be a 115+ mid, Cerra moving and Fyfe injured and old its about to be his Club.
Confirmed, n10 exchanged for n29 as per coaches suggestion

Nige

Cairo trade: N9, N58 + 2022 Future 2nd
Mexico City trade: Jordan Clark, Riley Collier-Dawkins + Noah Balta

Mids are tuff to acquire sometimes, and when you've been terrorised by OOP mids, you have to go in and fix it somehow. I was always looking to on-trade 9 for mids if possible but the fail-safe option was to draft one if it didn't work out - but it did! Clark and RCD are two well-rated kids, both have shown scoring potential, just need the opportunity. My hard on for Balta is difficult to conceal and he scores well enough to sure up D4 with Dale out the door.

Marlon Brando to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: Nige on August 27, 2021, 10:40:49 AM
Cairo trade: N9, N58 + 2022 Future 2nd
Mexico City trade: Jordan Clark, Riley Collier-Dawkins + Noah Balta

Mids are tuff to acquire sometimes, and when you've been terrorised by OOP mids, you have to go in and fix it somehow. I was always looking to on-trade 9 for mids if possible but the fail-safe option was to draft one if it didn't work out - but it did! Clark and RCD are two well-rated kids, both have shown scoring potential, just need the opportunity. My hard on for Balta is difficult to conceal and he scores well enough to sure up D4 with Dale out the door.

Marlon Brando to confirm.

Been hassling me since I got the team for RCD. Clark been frustrating. Needs a fresh start, so I could lose this one big. But i back myself in with pick 9

Nige

Cairo trade: Oleg Markov + Tom Sparrow
Berlin trade: Tom J Lynch, Sam Frost + Daniel Lloyd

My love for both Leggy and Sparrow are very well known, but Purps has reliably informed me that TJ was not a cultural fit in Germany and demanded a move back to Egypt. Understandable if you ask me. I also desperately need the forward because Josh Bruce's ACL had its own plans. Lloyd is a nice cuff to the recently acquired Stone and the wimp that is Finlayson. Frosty adds some B22 insurance to my defensive stocks should I need him in a pinch, plus who doesn't enjoy watching his brand of chaosball?

Purps to confirm.

Purple 77

Quote from: Nige on August 27, 2021, 02:04:01 PM
Cairo trade: Oleg Markov + Tom Sparrow
Berlin trade: Tom J Lynch, Sam Frost + Daniel Lloyd

My love for both Leggy and Sparrow are very well known, but Purps has reliably informed me that TJ was not a cultural fit in Germany and demanded a move back to Egypt. Understandable if you ask me. I also desperately need the forward because Josh Bruce's ACL had its own plans. Lloyd is a nice cuff to the recently acquired Stone and the wimp that is Finlayson. Frosty adds some B22 insurance to my defensive stocks should I need him in a pinch, plus who doesn't enjoy watching his brand of chaosball?

Purps to confirm.

Confirmed da mondo

Needed a new D4! And Oleg will provide that for me

I also reckon Sparrow has a future... a better one at SA club, but one nonetheless

Koop

Christchurch trade: Josh Daicos + NAT Pick 23 + Future 3rd Round Pick
Cairo trade: Jade Gresham + Sam Philp + Future 3rd Round Pick

Reasoning: flower Josh Daicos

Nige to confirm