WXV Official Trade Confirmation 2021

Started by Purple 77, August 16, 2021, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Quote from: Urbaninfinnity on August 24, 2021, 09:16:02 PM
[This trade is based on the assumption that trade 2 passes]

Beijing Trade: Dan Houston + NAT 11 + Chayce Jones
Moscow Trade: Stephen Coniglio + Tom Hawkins + Future 2nd Round Pick

Reason: Selling low on Houston? Probably, but looking medium term I feel this is a good move for us. We lose a starting defender/mid(?) and a first round pick, but in return get the services of Coniglio who I'm confident can put 2021 behind him, as well as Tom Porkins who is hitting the best form of his life these last few years. Hard to part with Tassie boy Chayce Jones from the infamous Mundy trade, but a future 2nd balances the trade out, and I don't mind a bit of gambling!

Torp/Jukes to confirm.

I miss Porko already. Greatest and thiccest footballer of all time.

Confirmed.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Brandon Starcevich + NAT 28
Moscow trade: NAT 19

Just a small one to kick things off - giving a good young best 22 prospect to move up the draft

Torp/Jukes to confirm

Jukes

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2021, 09:21:38 PM
New York trade: Brandon Starcevich + NAT 28
Moscow trade: NAT 19

Just a small one to kick things off - giving a good young best 22 prospect to move up the draft

Torp/Jukes to confirm

Also confirmed. A depth backman who has some potential for a reasonable move down the order.

RaisyDaisy

New York trade: Andrew McGrath + Izak Rankine + NAT 19
Dublin trade: Caleb Daniel + NAT 30

Dublin are going down the youth track and needed another young gun mid, and I've got mids to spare and am wanting to bolster my backline

Rankine and the picks make up for the def/mid/avg differences and balance it out nicely

Holz to confirm

Holz

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on August 24, 2021, 09:26:52 PM
New York trade: Andrew McGrath + Izak Rankine + NAT 19
Dublin trade: Caleb Daniel + NAT 30

Dublin are going down the youth track and needed another young gun mid, and I've got mids to spare and am wanting to bolster my backline

Rankine and the picks make up for the def/mid/avg differences and balance it out nicely

Holz to confirm

Confirm, Caleb is way better then Mcgrath but im going younger and the 2 extra pieces could have some nice upside.

Nige

New York trade: Jade Gresham + Fischer McAsey + Conor Stone + N9
Cairo trade: Bailey Dale + N22 + N40

Did not think I would be trading Bailey Dale and it wasn't a decision I made lightly given he's now a 90+ def but with a mostly old and injury-prone starting midfield and terrorised by the memories of OOP mids, Gresh makes sense as a young mid (potentially m/f) acquisition. Fisch makes sense as a nice cuff to Worrell and I'm a big wrap for Stone who could settle either end for GWS but also acts as a cuff for Finlayson. N9 either helps draft a decent young mid or is a nice on-trade asset if the opportunity arises. Other picks for balance.

RD to confirm.

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: Nige on August 24, 2021, 10:13:23 PM
New York trade: Jade Gresham + Fischer McAsey + Conor Stone + N9
Cairo trade: Bailey Dale + N22 + N40

Did not think I would be trading Bailey Dale and it wasn't a decision I made lightly given he's now a 90+ def but with a mostly old and injury-prone starting midfield and terrorised by the memories of OOP mids, Gresh makes sense as a young mid (potentially m/f) acquisition. Fisch makes sense as a nice cuff to Worrell and I'm a big wrap for Stone who could settle either end for GWS but also acts as a cuff for Finlayson. N9 either helps draft a decent young mid or is a nice on-trade asset if the opportunity arises. Other picks for balance.

RD to confirm.

Confirm

As the main bones of the trade it's Gresh + 9 for Dale, but as Nige said the other parts are all quite valuable for both sides too and balance it all out nicely

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: James Bell & National #52
Mexico trade: Trey Ruscoe & National #73

Prospect swap, pick exchange to balance.

PK to confirm.

Pkbaldy

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 25, 2021, 11:33:14 AM
Toronto trade: James Bell & National #52
Mexico trade: Trey Ruscoe & National #73

Prospect swap, pick exchange to balance.

PK to confirm.

;D ;D Always been big on James Bell. And the pick upgrade can always help.

fanTCfool

Toronto trade: Luke Shuey, Tom T. Lynch & Damon Greaves
PNL trade: Matthew Kennedy, National #14 and National #87

Moving on a couple of the old heads in exchange for a younger midfielder in Kennedy and a first round pick.

Daz to Confirm.

DazBurg

Quote from: fanTCfool on August 25, 2021, 11:35:39 AM
Toronto trade: Luke Shuey, Tom T. Lynch & Damon Greaves
PNL trade: Matthew Kennedy, National #14 and National #87

Moving on a couple of the old heads in exchange for a younger midfielder in Kennedy and a first round pick.

Daz to Confirm.

Confirmed: older players help our push towards a flag by adding more starter quality and depth

Purple 77

Berlin trade: Patrick Cripps, Logan McDonald + Future 2nd round pick
Seoul trade: Luke Jackson, Darcy Fogarty + Mexico City Future 3rd round pick

I charge the ruck premium price, then I pay the ruck premium price.

I acknowledge this is quite a bit to pay for Jackson (something I famously said I wouldn't do when he got drafted). But have you seen this guy play?

This completes my ruck set, which is important to me. I honestly think Jackson picks up where Gawn will leave off once he retires, and average a ridiculous amount. My whole team in the past few years has risen and fallen with Gawn, so this trade secures my future, the way I see it!

Cripps and Logan have the potential to really hurt me. But again, the price is worth paying, considering it will secure my future. Just look at what Darcy has done for Christchurch, and what Gawn does for me.

Seoul get another big mid, which rounds them out, and a long term venture in Logan to replace Jacko.

JB to confirm.

DazBurg

PNL trade: Bailey Smith
Dublin Trade: Matt Crouch

Reason: Matt crouch herlps our push for a flag in short term more then bailey smith does, holz continues to get a great core youth together

Holz to confirm

Holz

Quote from: DazBurg on August 25, 2021, 11:43:40 AM
PNL trade: Bailey Smith
Dublin Trade: Matt Crouch

Reason: Matt crouch herlps our push for a flag in short term more then bailey smith does, holz continues to get a great core youth together

Holz to confirm

Confirm

Reason: Continuing to go younger. Matty just entering his prime but I'm not in contender mode so don't want that wasted. I lose my captain but rate Smith highly, he certainly had some third year blues but hoping its just that and he can push on an improve from his fantastic second year.

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 25, 2021, 11:39:33 AM
Berlin trade: Patrick Cripps, Logan McDonald + Future 2nd round pick
Seoul trade: Luke Jackson, Darcy Fogarty + Mexico City Future 3rd round pick

I charge the ruck premium price, then I pay the ruck premium price.

I acknowledge this is quite a bit to pay for Jackson (something I famously said I wouldn't do when he got drafted). But have you seen this guy play?

This completes my ruck set, which is important to me. I honestly think Jackson picks up where Gawn will leave off once he retires, and average a ridiculous amount. My whole team in the past few years has risen and fallen with Gawn, so this trade secures my future, the way I see it!

Cripps and Logan have the potential to really hurt me. But again, the price is worth paying, considering it will secure my future. Just look at what Darcy has done for Christchurch, and what Gawn does for me.

Seoul get another big mid, which rounds them out, and a long term venture in Logan to replace Jacko.

JB to confirm.

Confirmed! Cashing in on Jackson to strengthen the team now. See how this turns out for me.