Vacant Coaching - Position Nottingham Hoods

Started by Ringo, February 01, 2022, 02:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

As per our Rules we have to advertise all vacant coaching positions so I am now opening up the coaching position for Nottingham Hoods

Britiush xv's use a customised Ultimate Footy scoring system and as such successful applicant will be required to furnish administrators an email address so they can be given access to UF .

Rules for British xv in this thread:

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,70282.0.html

You are required to apply in this thread detailing your experience, brief resume and any comments on the Hoods Team. and improvement strategy

Current Hoods Team:

Def: Jeremy McGovern, Steven May, Adam Saad, Taylor Duryea (F), Jake Kolodjashnij, Tom Williamson, Tom Doedee, Robbie Fox, Brennan Cox, Nathan Wilson, Cameron Fleeton, Campbell Chesser (M), Brad Hill

Mid: Jack Macrae, Stephen Coniglio (F), Tim Taranto, (M) Xavier Duursma, Rory Atkins, Dom Sheed, Jarrod Berry, Lochie O'Brien,  Riley Garcia,  Luke Davies-Uniacke, Devon Smith (F),  Willem Drew, Caleb Poulter (F), Jack Carroll, Jack Ginnivan(F), Brady Hough (F)

Ruck: Nic Naitanui, Callum Jamieson, Bailey Williams (F)

Fwd:Charlie Cameron, Jack Higgins, Cam Rayner, Cam Zurhaar, Jake Waterman, Dylan Moore, Tom Berry, Tom Atkins, Daniel Lloyd, Tom T Lynch, Jye Amiss,  Alec Waterman

Applications to be submitted in this thread and will close Midnight Sunday 6th February

Feel free to PM myself or GoLions if further information is required.

Peter

I would like to apply for the position if Nottingham Hoods.

My name is Peter Cunningham and have been coaching
teams, known as McBasketball for 10 years, in SC, RDT,
AF and UF, both Classic and Draft.

I have taken over numerous UF teams over the
years and I think the Hoods could improve their
under my stewardship - they appear to be a
middle of the road team that needs several years
of dedicated recruiting to get to the top, particularly
with mid fielders.

I enjoy interaction with other coaches together
with trades

I am here for the long haul and hope you will allow
me to take the team over

Ringo

As Peter is the only applicant he will now take over as Coach of Nottingham Hoods for this year.

Welcome Peter.

Peter

Thanks guys - this will be a great challenge
and looking forward to it

JBs-Hawks

Peter

Well, busy trying to get Friar Tuck fit enough
to play Hawkins role and Maid Marian
on a forward flank or pocket 😊