Team Lodgement Procedure for 2023

Started by Ringo, March 11, 2023, 01:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Now that we have established most of the features transferred from UF to AF we will have these rules to apply:

Draw will be randomnised by AF/UF to start at Rd 1 with 6 Team final series over 4 weeks commencing Rd 20 AFL with Finals Rd 23.
We will not play during the bye rounds.

We will continue to have rolling lockout till 1st Saturday game and any changes from Lodgement prior to first game to lockout to be noted in thread for transperancy

Teams can be lodged in either 3 ways in the thread each week.

1: Def: XXXX (4) Mid XXXX  (4) Ruck X (1) Fwds: xxxx (4)Util: XX (2)  Emerg XXXX (4)

2, As per Uf Util: XX (2)  Emerg XXXX (4)

3. As per UF where it is assumed first 2 available players as Utilities and next 4 as emergency.

Captain and Vice Captain to be named prior to first game.

When lodging in AF lodge your 8 emergencies in order on the 2 top lines of bench  with the top line marked as e.
This is the sample showing Top Line with e. You use the swap feature after flipping card to move players

This will assist Admin in collating Utility scores.

Teams with HGA will be nominated each Round in thread

Still a couple of issues to be resolved but hopefully will be resolves quickly.

With starting next week can you please check teams for accuracy,

Ringo

Also AF only allows for one emergency per line so say for example you have 2 mids as utilities yoh can not show two m es So to show how to do this this is now my team showing Pendlebury and McInerney who are my utilities then I have Bergman as my preferred first emergency

So this is what it looks like in AF

Prefer to see this in AF as it will make adjustments much easier as will be able to pick up scores and adjustments from these first 2 lines.

Any queries please feel free to contact me.