WXV Trade Confabulation 2021

Started by Koop, July 14, 2021, 07:22:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

All of the trades in the recent vote auto pass.

kilbluff1985

hey UTM

nobody is going to want to talk trades with you soon because the way you discuss trades is useless

have fun rebuilding when its time

upthemaidens

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on October 13, 2021, 02:41:25 PM
hey UTM

nobody is going to want to talk trades with you soon because the way you discuss trades is useless

have fun rebuilding when its time
Does that mean you'll stop sending me 5 messages a day about a trade I told you several times I can't do until I've cleared up enough cap space...

kilbluff1985

lol

way to exaggerate no way it was 5 messages a day

Purple 77

All trades from most recent vote auto pass

iZander

Jayden Short, Shannon Hurn, Tom Doedee, Nicholas Coffield, Jack Scrimshaw, Lachlan Ash, Thomas Highmore, Riley Bonner, Aaron Francis, Aiden Bonar, Jimmy Webster

Looking to trade a defender for either a fwd or a decent pick (top 30), value obviously depends on whos involved
Red ones unlikely to be involved though as i want to keep them.

Purple 77

Trade 51
PNL trade: Tom Hickey, Callum Sinclair + Sam Naismith
Tokyo trade: Scott Lycett + Pick 25

Autopasses

Purple 77

Trade period closures dates now confirmed

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 16, 2021, 08:18:14 PM
Finish date (players): Monday 22 November 11:59.59pm AEDST

Finish date (picks): Sunday 28 November 11:59.59pm AEDST

Trade period for players ends for players - as always - prior to the draft, which commences Wednesday 24 November.

Trade period for picks ends on the day before final AFL list lodgments (which is when I accept WXV list lodgments - and when that happens, the drafts begin)

And to reiterate, whilst the official list size requirement for the purposes of list lodgments is 44, I would expect teams to be taking at least 45 by the looks of things, if your cap permits. So plan your draft picks accordingly.

Purple 77

All of the trades in the recent vote auto pass.

iZander

Hit me up for last minute trade ideas
Happy to look at anything but i have alot of defenders and willing to trade one
Looking for a pick in the 20-30 range

Purple 77

Trade 57
Dublin trade: Robbie Tarrant
PNL trade: Tom T Lynch + Michael Hurley

Has so far received 6 votes. In the interests of time, I'm announcing this trade is REJECTED. I don't disagree with the 6 coaches whom have said that Lynch and Hurley aren't worth tarrant, meaning PNL are winning by too much

Purple 77

For the record, it's quite frowned upon to be making offers for players involved in a pending trade. I can't stop anyone from doing it, but encourage patience and etiquette.

Purple 77

Trade 56
PNL trade: Mitch Wallis
New York trade:  Josh Eyre

Trade 58
Seoul trade: Pick 53
Pacific trade: Sam Day

auto-passed btw

iZander

Happy to do any last minute trade! Happy to look at any potential deals, but ill highlight a couple of guys below

Tom Doedee - 24 year old with 85 average the last 2 years - would trade for either equal fwd or mid or possible 2 lesser players/picks
Tom Highmore - 76 unsubbed average last year in his first year - for fwd or mid
Jimmy Webster - solid defensive depth, 67 average with 76 average over last 10 rounds, would consider a similar player in different position or pick
Chad Wingard, 92 Fw - would consider trading for a lesser fwd + something in the right deal but would need a fwd involved in the deal

Happy to deal with anything though!
Also would be interested in trading future picks for a pick this year to help with list size

Purple 77

All trades in most recent vote autopass