Round 16 trades

Started by whynot102, June 30, 2021, 08:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whynot102

Thinking Madden to rookie then Bianco or Murphy to Ridley or Hurn, thoughts

Sabretooth Tigers

Quote from: whynot102 on June 30, 2021, 08:38:04 PM

I'd go Ridley purely for covid reasons, atm more games in Victoria is a huge advantage loss to West Coast and gain for Essendon.
But having said that, I need 1 forward and 1 defender and have 3 trades and $52,200 to do it with.  What I have is good but it won't
be complete unless I have a golden run with injuries. And it's because of injuries I'm in this situation. So better not listen to me.
Best of luck. Has this site been placed in quarantine, or is everybody just hibernating ?
Impey out Dangerfield in. 3 trades left.

;)

whynot102

Thought the same thing when posting
Quote from: Sabretooth Tigers on June 30, 2021, 09:37:36 PM
Quote from: whynot102 on June 30, 2021, 08:38:04 PM

I'd go Ridley purely for covid reasons, atm more games in Victoria is a huge advantage loss to West Coast and gain for Essendon.
But having said that, I need 1 forward and 1 defender and have 3 trades and $52,200 to do it with.  What I have is good but it won't
be complete unless I have a golden run with injuries. And it's because of injuries I'm in this situation. So better not listen to me.
Best of luck. Has this site been placed in quarantine, or is everybody just hibernating ?
Impey out Dangerfield in. 3 trades left.

;)

HappyDEZ

Did not want to trade this week but it looks like Neale to Danger.

rebird

Impey->Marshall to give me yet another RUC option

Samsturmfels

Quote from: rebird on July 01, 2021, 04:13:07 PM
Impey->Marshall to give me yet another RUC option
Hes good at that price range but id be concerned about his injury risk.

billnats

Marshall, Dale or De Goey for F6?

Bully

Ringo

Can only afford TJ Lynch or Darling who would you choose.  probably need to trade unless Briggs recalled

whynot102

Out of that bunch Lynch
Quote from: Ringo on July 06, 2021, 12:43:19 PM
Can only afford TJ Lynch or Darling who would you choose.  probably need to trade unless Briggs recalled

Peter