Started by Keeper27, June 08, 2021, 08:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper27

Highmore + Gulden + Flynn + Rowe OUT
Whitfield + Bianco + Reeves + CCJ IN

Kitty $366K

B.

OUT- Highmore, RCD, Brockman, McCreery

IN- Whitfield, Boak, CCJ, Newcombe (risky but bench player)

Bully

Most likely will have to sideways but need to reduce my donut exposure in round 14.

Out: Mansell. Highmore, Short, RCD
In: Whitfield, Jelly, Bianco, Reeves

Ringo

Think we are all in the same boat with Rd 14.  Done some investigating and actually going to downgrade Grundy to Reeves as it allows some more depth on other lines.  Can upgrade to Grundy when he bottoms out.  No real difference in upgrading on other lines. 10 trades with 4 upgrades.
Out: Grundy, Lever, Ridley, McCreery
In: Miller, Kelly. Whitfield, Reeves

frenzy

Quote from: Ringo on June 08, 2021, 05:05:22 PM
Think we are all in the same boat with Rd 14.  Done some investigating and actually going to downgrade Grundy to Reeves as it allows some more depth on other lines.  Can upgrade to Grundy when he bottoms out.  No real difference in upgrading on other lines. 10 trades with 4 upgrades.
Out: Grundy, Lever, Ridley, McCreery
In: Miller, Kelly. Whitfield, Reeves

Love the Touk pick   8)

RoughRed

Out: Grundy, Jordon, Highmore, Rowe/Berry
In: Miller, Hall, Whitfield, Reeves
9 trades left

jvalles69

Madden, RCD, Fyfe, Jordon to Reeves, Whitfield, J. Kelly, Hall

8 trades left 193K in the bank.  2 rookies and Jiath left for upgrading.

rebird

Is anyone considering Treacy instead ofRevees?

GCSkiwi

Quote from: rebird on June 09, 2021, 01:57:13 PM
Is anyone considering Treacy instead ofRevees?

Not sure why you would, Treacy played 6 already with only 1 decent score, and has the bye coming up. Reeves two decent scores from 2 games so far, and has had the bye.
Might not be able to cash him in depending on trades, but a better pick than Treacy on all levels IMO

rebird

Thanks, knew I was missing something

whynot102

Is Heppell to Boak or Cunnington worth the trade trying to get players on field is this an upgrade or a waste

Mat0369

Currently thinking something along the lines of the following

Out

Fyfe
Flynn
Robertson
McCreery/Murphy

In

Miller
Reeves
Hawkins/Kelly
Coleman-Jones

The idea would be to try and grab Kelly or Hawkins next week. I'm thinking Hawkins first since he destroyed Port last year and has a lower BE. Not sure who to trade out for CCJ. Thinking Murphy due to BE. However if McCreery doesn't play he would be out. Will probably hold off on that trade until Sunday.

Mat0369

Quote from: whynot102 on June 09, 2021, 06:25:17 PM
Is Heppell to Boak or Cunnington worth the trade trying to get players on field is this an upgrade or a waste

Both solid options and I see it as an upgrade. Cunnington has had a bunch of huge scores over the last month

Keeper27

Can i ask why people are trading out Grundy??
I know he's lost a bit and he'll maybe lose $40K more but he's the 11th Highest scorer right now.

Ringo

Quote from: Keeper27 on June 10, 2021, 08:51:11 AM
Can i ask why people are trading out Grundy??
I know he's lost a bit and he'll maybe lose $40K more but he's the 11th Highest scorer right now.
Basically trading him down allows an extra 2 prems to be added on other lines.  Grundy is injured and has the Rd 14 bye so makes sense at this stage extra points and transferring completed team from say mids to ruck.