EXV Trade Period Discussion and Confirmation

Started by Holz, June 02, 2021, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

With the mid season draft being today we will have a mid season trade period officially starting 7pm AEST 2nf of June when the Mid Season Draft Starts (we have no  draft, you can pick up these guys in the rookie)

The Trade period will start now you can post discussions and confirmations in this thread.

You are allowed a maximum of 3 players moved and trades must be 1 for 1, 2 for 2 or 3 for 3.

No future picks can be trade and you don't have to give a positional or injury reason for your trades just the normal trading rules.

The point of this trade period is to fix up small holes in your team, but you can use it to rebuild, push for a flag. It is intentionally  small with only 3 list movements.

The Trade period closes 8:10pm AEST on the 17th of June which is the conclusion of Round 14.

If you trade a player before the lockout time you CAN name them in your team.

I will be active to approve or reject trades so you will get a confirmation within 24 hours and likely much sooner.

Trade1:
Hungary Trade: Isaac Smith
Belarus Trade: Travis Boak

Trade 2:
Belgium Trade: Chad Warner
Croatia Trade: Charlie Curnow

LaHug

I'll take a cheap depth ruck if anyone has one. Alternatively, I would like a GOOD forward so I can stop rolling the dice on guys that go 100 one week and 30 the next... I've got depth in all positions (except ruck) that I can offer.

Holz

probably looking for a starter mid.

defence is my strong point and got some decent depth up front.

I.Smith a top 5 fwd is tentatively on the table also

GoLions

Walsh
Cripps
Hopper
Sloane
Sheed
Libba
Green
Redden
Parfitt
Cousins

That's too many mids. Probably gonna keep Walsh unless a ridiculous offer. Looking for forwards and defenders. Slide into my DMs whenever, preferably on discord.

iZander

Happy to trade a mid for a quality fwd
Anyone but Macrae is available

Holz

Got a few  D4 options

Moore 74 average (97 average in the last 4 weeks)
Jonas
Morrison

Holz

Hungary Trade: Isaac Smith
Belarus Trade: Travis Boak

Reason: Im playing a fwd at utility most weeks anyway and i have a nice crop of fwd youngsters. Boak a little more solid and a small uptick in scoring.

Dont think i have the team to push for top 4 yet but might next year and Boak will help in that.

LaHug

Confirmed. Downgrade in talent for sure but gets a shower forward off the ground.

/////////////////////////

GoLions

Scrads

If anyone chasing a flag is interested in Nic Newman, Liam Shiels or Jack Gunston, hit me up via pm with an offer for younger players :)