Round 7 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 25, 2021, 09:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Dunkley to prem

Gulden or Chapman to prem

Love double prem weeks :D

Rookie options are looking very bleak - Fin Macrae on the bubble, or could go early on Frederick (123k def) after his very impressive game tonight, but I would think it's best to wait a week

For anyone who has copped the Dunkley, Dusty, Neale triple - that's brutal :(

Bully

So it's a toss up between Zorko, Sidebottom & Marshall, not sure...............

Mat0369

Sidebottom. Zorko is now first to cop a tag with Neale out. Marshall I want a week with Ryder in the side.

I'm grabbing Walsh or Oliver personally. Leaning towards Walsh.

I'm not sure to do with trade 2 but Chapman to Houston the week after is locked

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 25, 2021, 09:43:39 PM
Sidebottom. Zorko is now first to cop a tag with Neale out. Marshall I want a week with Ryder in the side.

I'm grabbing Walsh or Oliver personally. Leaning towards Walsh.

I'm not sure to do with trade 2 but Chapman to Houston the week after is locked

With Marshall having a monster BE I think I'll wait on that.

As for the Zorko attention, we've got Port, Freo, Suns & Richmond. Not huge alarm bells with taggers.

Sidebottom does have a few nice games coming up but there's always the chance he goes forward again, less so with Zorko, in fact his midfield minutes probably go up.

Mat0369

Two words, Touk Miller

Grab Zorko a couple weeks after the Suns game. He'll be ripe

RaisyDaisy

I'm tempted to grab Walsh and Boak, which would give me a midfield of Macrae, Steele, Oliver, Bont, Walsh, Boak, Powell, Jordon and that looks pretty damn sweet

But, I'd have Rowe/Macrae at F6 and Kosi/Chapman at D5/6

Need to decide if I just load up the midfield like that and cop those few crap rookie scores, or look at getting Zorko/Sidey and Rich/Bowes instead to get the dud fwd/def rookies off field, but then I'd have 2 of Gulden/Macrae/Scott on field in the mids

Hmmmm

Bully

Mills also coming into my thinking, 110 average looks pretty set based on the 6 games. Love Rich, always have & awesome to see him Supercoach relevant again.

RaisyDaisy

Mills and Ryan are clear no's for me, just because of their bye

Rich, Houston and possibly Bowes are just as good, but their bye gets them the nod

I'm not convinced on Sidey yet, and Zorko might be a watch and wait over the next couple of weeks with no Neale and Touk coming

Marshall is the guy I am looking at if I get a forward this week. Not worried about Ryder returning as he's already shown he scores well with him in the side, and Marshall is someone I'm going to want for the DPP cover too

Rich + Marshall, 2 prem mids, or 1 mid + 1 of Marshall/Rich are the combo's I'll be looking at

Thewizz71

Dunks and Neale (and Dusty :'() to not sure yet?
MacRae, Walsh, Boak, Fyfe all possible at this stage.

Hazza09

I have all 3, Dunkley, Neale and Dusty.

Is Petracca a viable option?

I am thinking Macrae and of Walsh or Petracca.
I already have Oliver so don’t know if that’s too many demons players, along with Jordon.

Steele, Fyfe and Boak are also other options.

Still carrying Campbell and Rowe.
And I’m stuck with Daniel and B Smith.

This year has been utter chaos!

Don’t know where to begin

Bully

Just did the sums on Marshall, won't drop much at all, think I might jump on given his DPP, makes culling Flynn stress free.

As for Sidey vs Zorko, think I'll go for Zorko at this stage, just not confident on the role for Sidey, tumultuous time & we could see a coached sacked if things continue the way the are.

Judd Magic

Gulden > Gutherie

Dunkley > Hind

$250k to help go Chapman > Ridley in 2 weeks.

Thoughts?

tkringle

At this stage looking at Dunkley to Marshall and Neale to Petracca/Brayshaw. Brayshaw tempting to save the extra $100K.

RaisyDaisy

Think I'll wait another week or two before grabbing Marshall - will grab him when I look to cash out Flynn and Warner

Dunkley and Gulden to Guthrie and Walsh

Quote from: Judd Magic on April 26, 2021, 02:55:41 AM
Gulden > Gutherie

Dunkley > Hind

$250k to help go Chapman > Ridley in 2 weeks.

Thoughts?

Don't understand the Hind pick at all. Why would you spend over 400k on someone who clearly won't be a keeper?

Bully

Can do Zorko & Boak as well. Might need to sleep on this one & wait for the team sheets. Boak probably a better meat & potatoes player than Titch at this stage.