$11.50 Lunch Special

Started by Fatality, April 22, 2021, 07:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatality

Suggestions on trades welcome.

Planning to told on to Ridley as he is only out for the week.

Not sure what to do in regards to all the rookies.

RoughRed

Warner and Gulden
To neale
And a rookie???

Bully

How much cash in the bank? Need to sort out defence, otherwise a potential donut.

Fatality

Quote from: Bully on April 22, 2021, 10:09:17 PM
How much cash in the bank? Need to sort out defence, otherwise a potential donut.

I have 54k remaining Salary

Bully

Campbell not on plane so I'd look at combining him with Clark to get a premo in defence (presuming he doesn't make the cut).

So maybe Clark to Mansell, Campbell to defender around 500k. Swing Chugg to the forwards for a loop, Scott to the mids.

Some reasonable picks, Crisp probably the pick but I'd also consider Brodie Smith who has a low BE & Hunter Clark. Might be just short of Docherty unfortunately.

Mat0369

You need to upgrade Clark. I think the way to do that is Warner>Mansell using Chugg and Clark to a premium. You can probably get in close to any defender doing that.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 03:41:01 PM
You need to upgrade Clark. I think the way to do that is Warner>Mansell using Chugg and Clark to a premium. You can probably get in close to any defender doing that.

Warner has only had 1 terrible score, I'd be holding personally, particularly given the lack of forward options. I get what you are saying about the best defenders though, Rich looks ripe for the picking & there's Lloyd.

Mat0369

Quote from: Bully on April 23, 2021, 03:45:40 PM
Warner has only had 1 terrible score, I'd be holding personally, particularly given the lack of forward options. I get what you are saying about the best defenders though, Rich looks ripe for the picking & there's Lloyd.

Warner has a BE of 58 and maybe has hit close to his ceiling in regards to price. Rowbottom also comes into the side this week which will force him back onto the forward flank.

Warner's CBA's attended

R1: 22%
R2: 53%
R3: 53%
R4: 59%
R5: 52%

He scored 70 in Round 1 which was pretty good for a rookie score, but his spike also came when he saw more midfield time. Playing GC this week could produce a good score, but I don't think there is as much risk in culling him this week if you can bring in a premium.

Bully

With McNeil out, Sharp never to return & Brockman 50/50 this could produce a midfield donut.

Mat0369

Scott from the forward line to the midfield to cover Brockman and that fixes that.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 23, 2021, 04:06:08 PM
Scott from the forward line to the midfield to cover Brockman and that fixes that.

Ah yes, missed that, best to move him to the mids now and then & hope he scores a 60. Campbell not on plane as mentioned earlier.

Bully

Clark named in VFL squad, I reckon you have to either go with my suggestion or Matt's, both have merit.