Round 6 trades

Started by bkimm32, April 19, 2021, 11:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

Campbell is probably ripe for culling but unfortunately there is many great options available.

Treacy is a handy dpp ruck/forward on the bubble but scoring, money making and job security is very sus
Finley Macrae had a nice game but his scoring didn’t really reflect it, he probably plays another couple games at least, but risky pulling the trigger before he’s on the bubs
McCreery is probably a good downgrade option, especially with Howe and De Goey set to miss, however not many will have too many cash cows worth culling in the forward line as of yet. I’ve lost my DPP links anyway.

Looking at bringing in a nice POD defender  but not sure whether I
should go for Finley Macrae or not as I’ve lost my DPP link mid/forward to get McCreery

Ringo

Another on the bubble is defender Lachlan Jones,

RaisyDaisy

Just Jones for me this week

McCreery looks alright but I don't need a fwd rookie atm and I'll look at Finlay next week

The rest (Treacy, Mansell, Stone, Prior) are a clear pass for me

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 19, 2021, 12:18:28 PM
Just Jones for me this week

McCreery looks alright but I don't need a fwd rookie atm and I'll look at Finlay next week

The rest (Treacy, Mansell, Stone, Prior) are a clear pass for me

Macrae looks good just needs to tidy up the disposal, I'm tempted to go early.

Mat0369

Clark to Jones
Gulden/Warner to Walsh

bkimm32

Quote from: Ringo on April 19, 2021, 11:50:17 AM
Another on the bubble is defender Lachlan Jones,
Ah ofc. I brought him in early last week so I completely forgot he was bubs this week

sammy123

no trades for me this week

Thewizz71

Quote from: sammy123 on April 19, 2021, 02:34:52 PM
no trades for me this week
I think that I am heading down this path as well.
No must have rookies this week.

RoughRed

See how the backline looks - Got issues with Captain Ridley this week  :), Clark, Highmore, Sharp
if Clark get the nod for Geelong
Gulden => Neale
Powell => Jones via Sharp DPP

Or Nothing

Or Maybe
Gulden => Neale
Clark => Jones

Waiting on Sunday teams sucks

Fid

Thinking that Tex may miss a few matches during the season.  So I'm going Tex to Dunkley and Campbell to Jones

Bully

Quote from: Fid on April 19, 2021, 05:02:26 PM
Thinking that Tex may miss a few matches during the season.  So I'm going Tex to Dunkley and Campbell to Jones

Old man calf issues

Fid

Quote from: Bully on April 19, 2021, 05:09:31 PM
Quote from: Fid on April 19, 2021, 05:02:26 PM

Old man calf issues

Yeah mate, that's what I'm thinking.  He's done his job for me and Dunkley is flying

RaisyDaisy

Can't argue with bringing in Dunkley, but I wouldn't be trading out Tex for no reason

Tex is looking like a keeper, and considering the lack of overall prem fwds I plan on keeping Tex all year (unless there's a significant drop off)

Fid

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 19, 2021, 06:04:16 PM
Can't argue with bringing in Dunkley, but I wouldn't be trading out Tex for no reason

Tex is looking like a keeper, and considering the lack of overall prem fwds I plan on keeping Tex all year (unless there's a significant drop off)

I just can't see him playing the whole season uninterupted and feel he will miss a few here and there.  I just don't want to have a "keeper"
doing that.  I maybe wrong, but I just can't see him playing each week.

I have not traded out Daniels, as I think he is a keeper, the same as why I have kept Neale.  I have only made one correction trade and that was Cripps to Short after R2

RaisyDaisy

Fair enough, but why not just at least wait until/if Tex actually misses first?