Main Menu

Ringos 2021 Team

Started by Ringo, April 17, 2021, 03:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Thought I would bring my team up to date.

Rd 4
Rd 4 Score 1934
Rd 4 Rank 1884
Overall Rank 942

Trades Done
Rd 2 Danger to Dusty; Pittonet to Caldwell
Rd 3 Caldwell to Walker, Heppell to Warner
Rd 4 Bergman to Chapman
Rd 5 Daniel to Ridley, Fullerton to Waterman

RD 5 Team

Macrae VC

Mat0369

It's a strong looking team and you probably have 13 or 14 keepers already which is ideal depending how you view Bailey at this point. It might be worth trying to grab Grundy using some DPP magic

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 17, 2021, 03:15:38 PM
It's a strong looking team and you probably have 13 or 14 keepers already which is ideal depending how you view Bailey at this point. It might be worth trying to grab Grundy using some DPP magic
Bailey probably on chopping block but Grundy main target at the moment, Forgot to mention have $322k as well.

Mat0369

Jordon to Jones using Laird and Bailey to Grundy?

Ringo

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 17, 2021, 03:56:24 PM
Jordon to Jones using Laird and Bailey to Grundy?
That is in my thinking allowing for no injuries etc as has been the case this year,

Ringo

OK _ Should have laernt a lesson and delayed trading but done these trades and think OK:

Campbell to McCreery and Brockman to Walsh.  Just hoping one of Kosi or Highmore play to avoid a donut.

Peter

Mat0369

Yeah it was a good move holding him. I figured he had topped out so I turned him into Mansell which was the wrong move.

Ringo

Rd 6

Rd 6 Score 2245
Rd 6 Rank 1005
Overall Rank 1009 (Up 166)

Rd 6 Team

Thinking these trades
Neale to Miller as a POD or McCluggage
Berry to Macrae to restore DPP link

Means holding Dusty

Next week look at starting to cull some fatted cows and hopefully some decent rookies arise.  Priority to get 2nd ruck

upthemaidens

Zac Bailey is more a SCer, though I guess he's the least of your worries.  With Neale out Zac might get more mid time.

Have you considered Neale for Heppell?  Will give you a decent amount of cash (think 250K ish).
   Which will go a long way to covering the cost of getting Grundy in a few weeks.

Ringo

Rd 7

Rd 7 Score 1937
Rd 7 Rank 2393
Overall Rank 1131 (down 122)
Trades remaining 19 Cash $86,300

Trades completed
Neale to Zorko
Treacy to Bryan (to avoid donut)

leaving this team:

Trades this week
Chapman to Frederick

Wait on teams for other trades as Rowe, Berry may not be named causing issues.

With Flynn uncertain JS do I trade to Hickey/Nic Nat.

other option is downgrade Rowe or Berry early to Poulter to build bank.

Mat0369

You need to fix the R2 situation. Early signs is Mummy goes again this week leaving Flynn out in the cold. If Bryan backs up again this week then you can probably hold, build the bank and bring in Grundy the week after.

I would consider Chapman to Fredrick and Gulden to RCD as your two trades. It gives you the bank next week to hopefully go Flynn to Grundy and maybe look at one of Berry/Rowe out next week for Poulter if he hangs around.

Ringo

R2 is the issue and really want to get Grundy in. Ideally Flynn plays goes up 50k  and Grundy only goes around 120 to remain static and can afford that trade,