Rd.5 Captain and Vice Captain.

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, April 15, 2021, 05:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:)

Interesting round where perhaps the C and VC choice could be the difference.
I'm going with Jack Steele V Richmond as VC for the loop hole. Love the Tiges
but they're not renowned for tagging or close checking in the guts. Still tossing
up at this stage between Gawn who has a great record V the Hawks, or Dangerfield
back V North and with something owing to his team-mates after a 3 week vacation.
cheers !

;)

tommy10

enzedder

Dunkley into Gawn as I don't have Steele or Macrae

Mat0369

Quote from: tommy10 on April 15, 2021, 06:17:32 PM
Macrae into Gawn

This but my donut is playing tonight so I may not have one

Colliwobblers

Ingram

Macrae into Ridley hopefully. Need Flynn to play.

Do you remember how many behinds Brisbane kick. Joe Daniher a chance to kick 8 behinds!

Ringo

With my Jinxing sorry Ridley owners Ridley into Gawn.   

Have just realised have no donut available for this so Grundy into Gawn.

Fid

Mat0369

I just realised I can't even use Flynn to loophole. What a bag of dicks. Why the hell is the Dogs/Gold Coast on the same time as GWS vs Sydney? I swear the Dogs game was 1.45 when I set my captaincy options earlier in the week

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 16, 2021, 11:41:42 PM
I just realised I can't even use Flynn to loophole. What a bag of dicks. Why the hell is the Dogs/Gold Coast on the same time as GWS vs Sydney? I swear the Dogs game was 1.45 when I set my captaincy options earlier in the week

Kosi or Brockman? Think there's a good chance.

Ringo

It was but then they decided to give the AFLW Free air so we have both games starting 4:35pm and then 2 games at 7:25pm.  I plan to use Flynn as well but at least will know whether he is medical sub early.  My only options for loophole were Flynn and Fullarton which is why I took Grundy as VC as time will be tight between afternoon games and night games.  So I wait and see as obviously want to take Grundys 134

Mat0369

Quote from: Bully on April 17, 2021, 08:35:21 AM

Kosi should come in for Lewis and I don't think Brockman gets dropped

tkringle

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 17, 2021, 03:07:17 PM

Yeah not going to rely on Brockman getting dropped. Will VC Dunkley as Sharp is my last known non player.

Bully

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 17, 2021, 03:07:17 PM

Not sure, Burgoyne could come back & then there's Nash as well.

Mat0369

Burgoyne has been playing in defence. Hartley came in for him last week but played well. Maybe Hartley comes back out.

Still think Kosi gets the run unless they go small up forward

Flynn officially not named