Round 5 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 12, 2021, 12:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabretooth Tigers

:'(

Going against the sideways trade policy because I'm all Cripped out !!! I've got Josh Kelly and Crippa and don't think both or perhaps even either will be there when the whips are crapping. So out goes Cripps.
SOoooo Daniher to Waterman and Crippa to J Steele who could go beserk against the Tiges tonight.

:(

tkringle

Defensive line is Lloyd, Laird, Short, Stewart, Daniel, May (Chapman, Highmore).

Originally I had planned to go May to Jiath, Bowes or Houston (with $ made from Jordon to Waterman). All are risky picks though.

Now thinking Chapman can hold down D6 for awhile, which allows me to go May to Jones for the cash to invest in my midfield, which is my weakest line. Jones plays this week and then sits at D7 looping with Chapman/Daniel where possible.

- May to Jones
- Jordon to Waterman

SilverLion

Do I....

Trade Fullarton to Treacy to avoid a ruck donut, but miss out on Waterman

or...

Trade Campbell to Waterman, but cop a ruck donut?

Mat0369

Quote from: SilverLion on April 16, 2021, 06:41:26 PM
Do I....

Trade Fullarton to Treacy to avoid a ruck donut, but miss out on Waterman

or...

Trade Campbell to Waterman, but cop a ruck donut?

Honestly tempted to cop the donut. It's 30-50 points vs the cash.

Mat0369

Daniel to Waterman and Meek to Grundy

Meek dropped, Flynn emergency, could grab Treacy this week but Waterman is the winner here. I still have 100k in the bank so I'll just lump the loss in cash for Grundy when he gets killed by Nic Nat tonight

Gavdroid

Daniel and Butters to Gawn and Jones for me. Have to pass on Waterman or I have defensive donut

Judd Magic

Should I keep Jelly or not?

He is really flowering me off!

Worth doing Brockman > Waterman and Jelly > Ridley via Laird (Laird now M4) ?