Round 5 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 12, 2021, 12:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 13, 2021, 11:14:47 AM
Thinking at this stage and depending on team announcements Jordon to Waterman

And then if no shocks from team announcements Daniel to Short, Houston, Bowes or CJ.  Will CJ retain current form and be a keeoer to replace Daniel is my only real concern.

At 400k you have to pick him as a keeper, personally prefer Hurn at the same price point (in a few weeks) but in saying that I love the way Jiath attacks the contest.

jvalles69

No pressing issues for me this week so thinking of passing on Waterman and saving my trades as I've already used 6.  Seems to be plenty of rookies coming up, but could sideways a non playing rookie to Waterman to keep the cash flow going...

Fid

Quote from: Fid on April 13, 2021, 10:39:23 AM
I am getting rid of Caleb, he has been really off this season.

Caleb Daniel to Changkuoth Jiath
Braeden Campbell to Alec Waterman

Leaves me with over $233K in the kitty

I just might do the one trade

Campbell to Waterman

I have enough to go Daniel to Lloyd, but Lloyd is due to drop another $20k this week, so I may trade Daniel to Lloyd next week and have Cox take the field to replace Daniel this week

Bully

Quote from: Fid on April 13, 2021, 12:11:59 PM

Campbell to Waterman

I have enough to go Daniel to Lloyd, but Lloyd is due to drop another $20k this week, so I may trade Daniel to Lloyd next week and have Cox take the field to replace Daniel this week

I'm in a similar situation with Clarry but I'd rather take the points at this stage, you will be livid if Lloyd knocks out a 140. No Rampe as well.

Fid

Quote from: Bully on April 13, 2021, 12:53:21 PM

Campbell to Waterman

I'm in a similar situation with Clarry but I'd rather take the points at this stage, you will be livid if Lloyd knocks out a 140. No Rampe as well.

Lloyd has a BE of 151 and is predicted to drop this week and next by over $20k each week. I will be hoping Cox plays another good match.  His 97 last week was very encouraging and he seems to be gaining in confidence.  Think I'll just do the one trade and leave Daniels on the bench for the week.

tkringle

- May to Jiath
- Jordon to Waterman

Bully

Quote from: Fid on April 13, 2021, 01:04:12 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 13, 2021, 12:53:21 PM

Campbell to Waterman

Lloyd has a BE of 151 and is predicted to drop this week and next by over $20k each week. I will be hoping Cox plays another good match.  His 97 last week was very encouraging and he seems to be gaining in confidence.  Think I'll just do the one trade and leave Daniels on the bench for the week.

Based on last year there's roughly a 40% chance he scores 130+, so I guess it's a bit of a coin toss. The points almost 100% you will lose out.

tommy10

Joe to Waterman and Caleb to Ridley locked

Ingram

Looking like Butters to Jiath and holding a trade for emergency Meek to Hickey trade if Flynn doesn't play.

bkimm32

I think Joe D and Campbell still have some cash to make so I’ll be holding them

I’m think maybe Bruhn > Waterman if anything
But worried Bruhn will still come in and score a string
Of 70s? How’s everyone see it

Bully

Quote from: bkimm32 on April 14, 2021, 06:06:35 AM

Unlikely GWS messes with a winning formula so I'd just bite the bullet, even 50k would be super handy at this stage, plus you get a quick 100k from Waterman.

enzedder

Quote from: bkimm32 on April 14, 2021, 06:06:35 AM

Campbell has a BE this week of 71. He is averaging 64. With 64s in his next 3 games he will lose lose 3k, make 13k and then make another 15k.
His 118 in R2 was massive. Another big score will see him earning good money. Definitely worth keeping.
Daniher is averaging 61 and hasn't had that big score as yet that I was hoping for to get his cash gen going big time. Maybe playing his old side this week will fire him up.
But if he keeps going at his average he makes 5k, loses 7k and makes 6k. He's stalling unless he scores a big one. I've decided to trade him. If need be I can afford Grundy this week or some other firing premo the week after.

tkringle

I have to replace May but think I’m going to have to pass on Ridley for now given his price and already having Lloyd, Laird, Short, Stewart and Daniel.

Really need to focus on the midfield given the poor rookie scores instead so might have to look cheaper at Jiath as a gamble hoping he can lock down D6.

Going to put some faith in Daniel to turn it around from here and be a good D5. Because that worked out well with Neale so far!

Samsturmfels

Quote from: tkringle on April 15, 2021, 11:29:58 AM
I have to replace May but think I’m going to have to pass on Ridley for now given his price and already having Lloyd, Laird, Short, Stewart and Daniel.

Really need to focus on the midfield given the poor rookie scores instead so might have to look cheaper at Jiath as a gamble hoping he can lock down D6.

Going to put some faith in Daniel to turn it around from here and be a good D5. Because that worked out well with Neale so far!

id honestly trade Daniel if your going for overall. He aint playing this week and is estimated to be around 400k in two weeks.

If he doesnt turn it around you may need alot of cash to upgrade him. Jack Bowes is only about 36k more and averaging 44 sc points more per game atm.

Samsturmfels

Thinking of doing the following trades in the next two weeks. 1. Campbell to Waterman 2. Clark to Titch and Jordan to Macrae. Although i will miss out on Jones.

Otherwise i could do 1. Jordan to Waterman (wait to see if Campbell will return to his good scoring but may lose cash) and trade in Jones next week but might miss out on upgrading.

Thoughts?

Also what happened to the forum?