Round 6 trades

Started by bkimm32, April 19, 2021, 11:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bully

Quote from: tkringle on April 23, 2021, 11:46:20 PM
Gone Campbell to Jack Macrae which had worked out frame at.

Not sure if I should go early on Fin Macrae or take McNeil’s 50? Would normally take the 50 but with the Dunkley injury thinking of freeing another up for next week

Has also got me thinking, possible to do an upgrade with the change from Dunkley.

Mat0369

Dunkley hit his breakeven. He can very easily be turned into a cheaper premium and it could almost be as good as a downgrade trade. I currently don't have Dusty, I could pocket over 100k in that trade alone. If I didn't have a Tom Mitchell/Luke Ryan type it would be extraordinarily easy to bring them in and pocket a crap ton of cash in the process for an upgrade the following week.

Bully

The beauty of this situation is the Sydney rookies play early so you get a narrow window to do the math for an upgrade. It may pay to go early on Macrae.

RaisyDaisy

Don't think I will do any trades this week - just pondering whether I should go early on Fin Macrae to free up both trades next week

The amount of injuries I've copped already this season is crazy, and now I need to trade Dunkley out next week

Thank goodness I held onto Heeney though (touch wood)

I'm copping a donut down back with Ridley out too this week. Hopefully Highmore plays to avoid the donut, but if not, I don't see the point in using a valuable trade just to get Mansell, I'd rather cop the donut and save the trade, as frustrating as that is

Actually, maybe I should go early on Fin this week to bank some cash so that next week I could possible do Dunkley to cheaper prem and use the funds generated from that plus this weeks trade to get another upgrade squeezed in, something like Gulden to premo might work

Bully

Zorko one to watch, particularly if Neale cops all the attention. Dunkley to Zorko plants 150k in the coffers. Add another 60k from a dud rookie to Macrae & Gulden goes to a premo mid next week.

jfitty

Solid planning there - given we'll need to use at least one trade next week to ditch Dunks, perhaps getting Macrae this week ain't such a bad idea.. Leave 2 trades next week.

RaisyDaisy

Yeah, I want to turn Dunkley and a rookie into 2 prems next week, so that means I need to go early on Macrae this week

Campbell to Macrae and Berry to Mansell at this stage