Jordan Clark

Started by enzedder, April 06, 2021, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

Made 33.7k new price $275,500.
With a run of 70s he will keep earning steadily with achievable BEs so I’m not in a hurry to trade him atm.

R4 $296,300 New BE 33
R5 $312,900 New BE 43
R6 $324,700 New BE 50
R7 $333,500 New BE 56.... taken from @Empr_X on Twitter

As long as he stays playing he is a solid D6. A low score or big score changes this obviously but right now he stays.

rebird

Should he be held for a couple more rounds? I have been burnt by my rookie ruck strategy :'(

sammy123

yep im holding for a few more rounds

Mat0369

Next week to Jones is probably the right move

Colliwobblers

BE 36 now, he'll slowly gain so not pressing trade out, but ready to go out when you are also....

Mats probably right but if jordon or daniher stink up again they're out ahead of clarke for me
if you have the dpp to move them into jones.

Fid

Traded him out last week for Chapman and I'm happy with that.  Chapman made $58k on the weekend and due for another $56k this week

Mat0369

With Danger out for 8-10 weeks does Clark have value again? O'Connor missed last week and would be the logical inclusion for Danger if he is playing midfield. Cameron comes in for De Koning as a straight swap so it's not like Cameron for Danger will be the only change.

After they played him forward the game before he got dropped it feels like the Cats don't know where to play him. They're running with Smith and Menegola on the wings and he isn't an inside mid. They're not using him across HB as a rebound player and he is useless as a deep forward since it takes away his best asset with the way the Cats play which is his line breaking gut running. I'm still leaning towards trade, what are others thinking?

MontyJnr

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 21, 2021, 09:43:21 PM
With Danger out for 8-10 weeks does Clark have value again? O'Connor missed last week and would be the logical inclusion for Danger if he is playing midfield. Cameron comes in for De Koning as a straight swap so it's not like Cameron for Danger will be the only change.

After they played him forward the game before he got dropped it feels like the Cats don't know where to play him. They're running with Smith and Menegola on the wings and he isn't an inside mid. They're not using him across HB as a rebound player and he is useless as a deep forward since it takes away his best asset with the way the Cats play which is his line breaking gut running. I'm still leaning towards trade, what are others thinking?

Yeah I got rid of him a few weeks ago - he's useless when he's playing out of position (if he is actually getting a game!).

crowls

I don't think Clark is the problem rather than Scott playing him out of position and screwing him over on continuity.  Scott just pisses me off from a SC perspective.