Apex Predators 2021

Started by Jase1188, March 29, 2021, 12:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jase1188

Quote from: Gavdroid on April 14, 2021, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: Jase1188 on April 14, 2021, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 14, 2021, 02:21:21 PM
Sound trading, Treacy good value even if he gets dropped, that DPP could be super handy if Marshall becomes a viable option.

Honestly dont know why i didnt have a dpp rookie as my bench ruck.
All preseason i had Fullerton as R3, and cant for the life of me remember why i changed to Hunter.
After 8 years of Supercoach you'd think i would have learnt something by now  ;D

I think a lot of us got sucked in to Hunter as we thought he would be Saints main ruck option for at least a month and he would make some quick cash. I did the same thing

And of course he played last night after i'd done the trade to Treacy, and couldnt get online to reverse changes before the bounce.  >:(

Bully

Quote from: Jase1188 on April 16, 2021, 07:58:56 AM
Quote from: Gavdroid on April 14, 2021, 05:01:18 PM
Quote from: Jase1188 on April 14, 2021, 02:53:52 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 14, 2021, 02:21:21 PM
Sound trading, Treacy good value even if he gets dropped, that DPP could be super handy if Marshall becomes a viable option.

Honestly dont know why i didnt have a dpp rookie as my bench ruck.
All preseason i had Fullerton as R3, and cant for the life of me remember why i changed to Hunter.
After 8 years of Supercoach you'd think i would have learnt something by now  ;D

I think a lot of us got sucked in to Hunter as we thought he would be Saints main ruck option for at least a month and he would make some quick cash. I did the same thing

And of course he played last night after i'd done the trade to Treacy, and couldnt get online to reverse changes before the bounce.  >:(

That is tough luck, has happened to me with the late inclusions. In any case, need to look on the bright side, Treacy has the DPP so you're not a trade down when it comes time to cull Flynn.

Jase1188

Round 5 Score -2081, Ranking 10,573

Backline woes:
Ridley injury hurt, as it did for everyone who has him.
Caleb Daniel on bench due to suspension
Jordan Clark was sub, didn play
Highmore still not getting recalled into line up.

Midfield worries:

S.Berry and B. Campbell are really dropping in form.  Still a little bit of money to be made on them. BE are 43 and 53 respectively .

Ruck stupidity:
The Gawn and 2 rookie ruck option was always destined to lose points. Time to get in Grundy

Fwds:
Cant complain atm.

LAST TRADES BEFORE BYES as long as no injuries or drastically unacheivable BE's
Trading Out:
Caleb Daniel
Jordan Clark

Trading in (VIA DPP)
Brodie Grundy
Lachlan Jones