$11.50 Lunch Special

Started by Fatality, March 17, 2021, 03:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat0369

The Impey ship may have sailed. If you're going late on someone it may as well be Giro. You seem pretty well placed. I think Highmore might come back in since the Saints were spanked. Chugg to Parks in a couple weeks is a nice sideways trade. I'd probably hold this week unless you're facing donuts. Neale to Short will bank you some cash but I don't think Short is a must down back and you are actually stuck with Sharp, Chugg, Kosi and Highmore filling up 4 defensive spots which is a no go. Unless you move Scott into your midfield and Chugg forward using DPP to swing it.

Colliwobblers

Is late to get on but looked good again today. Break even for Impey is still -62 but already $288k needs him to hold that average for another month to make decent money from here, if he holds it for the season youd keep him :)

Ringo

You have already used 4 trades so time to start using them wisely  you have 11 prem keepers at the moment which means you need another 11 to complete team. So using the 1 up one down theory that is 22 trades to complete team which leaves you only 4 trades for emergencies.
Too often we see the mistake of chasing points rather than building team.  As has been said Impey ship has sailed.

I would look at this tradecto correct Kosi to Chapman and then maybe sit and start working out upgrades and downgrades  based on relative B/E