Round 4 Trades

Started by RaisyDaisy, April 05, 2021, 05:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaisyDaisy

Chapman and Waterman seem like the best of the upcoming rookies to bubble

Can wait a week on Waterman, or go early to keep both trades free next week

Giro I think will cost too much, and the rest don't seem worth it

I'll be looking to grab Chapman I think - Kosi and Sharp is a horrible bench  ;D

At this stage, Kosi to Chapman and Fullarton/Sharp to Waterman

enzedder

Neale to Ridley locked.
Clark to Chapman just about locked. Defence bench will be Kosi/Highmore  :-\

Edit: may keep Clark now he scored 71.... Kosi's 22 on the other hand means he aint earning much more, he may be dropped and even if he does play he isn't worth the cover so he probably is the one to go now.

Mat0369

Dow is the only rookie I'm looking at ditching right now. I'm going to have a couple others that I'll have to make a call on depending team announcements. Chapman, Giro, Waterman, Robertson, Holmes and Parks all look like potential downgrade options over the next fortnight

IntegralX

Dow to Chapman via Sharp for I’ll pick up waterman next week. That’ll be it.

Fid

Neale to Dunkley
Kosi to Chapman

with back bench Highmore and Cox

Bully

bkimm32

I’m holding Neale personally. He probably stinks it up for a few more 90s but he’s going to eventually get back to 120s+ and I’d rather not use 2-3 trades taking him out then back in.

I’ve used 3 already so it’ll be too tight late in the season if I trade him now. I’m sticking by him and hope he turns it around soon. He looked much better in the first 1/2

I reckon I’ll pass on the bubble rookies too. I have Highmore and Kosi, but happy to let them slow burn while my Sydney rookies make me all the cash for the time being.

JBs-Hawks

RaisyDaisy

Well I'm $100 short of doing Kosi to Chapman lol

Guess I'll be going a week early on Waterman then so I can get that Chapman trade done

Fullerton to Waterman most likely

bkimm32

Quote from: bkimm32 on April 05, 2021, 07:55:43 PM
I’m holding Neale personally. He probably stinks it up for a few more 90s but he’s going to eventually get back to 120s+ and I’d rather not use 2-3 trades taking him out then back in.

I’ve used 3 already so it’ll be too tight late in the season if I trade him now. I’m sticking by him and hope he turns it around soon. He looked much better in the first 1/2

I reckon I’ll pass on the bubble rookies too. I have Highmore and Kosi, but happy to let them slow burn while my Sydney rookies make me all the cash for the time being.

Actually if H. Young misses a week I may be forced to do a trade.

Straight swap for Jiath might be worth a look.

jfitty

Just Kosi for Chapman I think, no way he survives after today’s game.

Blues Blues Blues

I like the cut of Chad Warner’s jib. Can’t believe I missed his first 2 weeks.

We is still only $220k - thinking of trading Dow to him as he still has a massive BE and due to make a lot more cash.

Thoughts?

Bully

Quote from: Blues Blues Blues on April 05, 2021, 10:09:32 PM
I like the cut of Chad Warner’s jib. Can’t believe I missed his first 2 weeks.

We is still only $220k - thinking of trading Dow to him as he still has a massive BE and due to make a lot more cash.

Thoughts?

It's never too late if you feel they can hold down a spot for a couple of months, one less headache to worry about. Think I'll be bringing in Impey despite missing the first price rise, still solid value to be had.

Colliwobblers

Warner yes, not too late, we'd have paid $200 ish if he was a #1 draft pick and he's playing like one so if you have a dropped or dud rook or Dow, jump on!

Ingram

Dow to Chapman Via Sharp. 3 used so far.