RIDLEY

Started by enzedder, April 05, 2021, 06:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

125, 136, 147.

Who is bringing him this week and how? His ownership is about to skyrocket I think.

Neale is playing sore and looking a week to week proposition. Has to go. 3 sub 90 scores is enough. Regret I didn't pull the trigger last week. Anyway, Fyfe DPP will switch to mids paving the way for Ridley.

bkimm32

Started him the last 3 seasons

Wanderer

I got him in half way through last year when he was looking good and then he scored 70,115, 76, 136, 73, 119, 64.
He was a yoyo and was a liability during SC finals, so I know once I get him into my team again he will stink it up.

Last year he started with scores of 100, 94, 134, 122, 111. Hope he doesn't disappoint again.

Bully

Must have, particularly now the defence rookies are vulnerable. Traded Cripps and despite the ton I'm still up 38 points for the week. Struggling to see how he's not top 6, probably nails down a top 2 position alongside Lloyd.

Wanderer

Does anybody know why he finished off so poorly last year after such a hot start?

He looked like he was used from time to time in a lock down role and the opposition put some more time into negating him.

Any chance of that happening again this year because I don't want to cop the 60's and 70's every second week again.

Bully

Quote from: Wanderer on April 05, 2021, 11:10:23 AM
Does anybody know why he finished off so poorly last year after such a hot start?

He looked like he was used from time to time in a lock down role and the opposition put some more time into negating him.

Any chance of that happening again this year because I don't want to cop the 60's and 70's every second week again.

I think that natural improvement & a more open & flowing game will ensure he averages 105-115, his long kicking game is perfect for SC and he's also taking a truckload of kick outs. Add the intercept marking and you have a player who could feasibly replicate Docherty when he had his breakout season.

Wanderer

Quote from: Bully on April 05, 2021, 11:17:15 AM
Quote from: Wanderer on April 05, 2021, 11:10:23 AM

I think that natural improvement & a more open & flowing game will ensure he averages 105-115, his long kicking game is perfect for SC and he's also taking a truckload of kick outs. Add the intercept marking and you have a player who could feasibly replicate Docherty when he had his breakout season.

Makes sense. Looks like everything has fallen into place to make him one of the safest bets this year.

Samsturmfels

Was following his stats in his preseason game. He played on from all of his kickouts in that game but didn't start him. With Hurley not playing atm, he is getting more kickouts. After Rd 1 I picked him up as a had a feeling he was in for a big year. I haven't seen anyone his games this year but must have just naturally improved. His average disposals have gone from 18 to 29 and rebound 50s 4 to 10 in the first 3 rounds.

SilverLion

Started him.

Don't break him please.

Hazza09

He is a must have!

Watched him closely against the saints and he’s as safe as any defender at the moment.

Don’t know how to bring him in though.
Could offload Bailey Smith via DPP Fyfe but leaves me with a 3 premo midfield of Neale, Oliver and Merrett.

Besides that I would have to trade Daniel or Short and I can’t see it happening.

Wanderer

Quote from: SilverLion on April 05, 2021, 02:21:54 PM
Started him.

Don't break him please.
As soon as I get him in, he will be broken.

Apologies in advance  :P

OZDocker

15.8% ownership.....at the moment. One of my better Rd 1 starters

RaisyDaisy

Fid

Ringo