Main Menu

JZ

Started by enzedder, April 02, 2021, 08:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enzedder

JZ looking like a keeper at this rate.
New price 341k +83,600
With projected 100s 399k after R4 +58k, 453k after R5 +54k...469k after R6....
He’s done his job... just gravy now.

tkringle

Hopefully. Though the Roos are getting smashed so  they might change the structure up..

At least he will make us a lot of cash at a minimum

Hoggyz_a_legend

With how much he got slammed for not being accountable in the second half, it wouldn't surprise me if they changed things up. At least this score will be in his rolling avg until rnd 5.

frenzy

Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on April 03, 2021, 12:08:22 PM
With how much he got slammed for not being accountable in the second half, it wouldn't surprise me if they changed things up. At least this score will be in his rolling avg until rnd 5.

They said the same thing about Big Boy McEvoy last season. Ziebs disposal of the pill has always been horrid and this season has seen a dramatic rise from a career 60%DE to 85%DE So best he stays where he is.

Wanderer

McDonald will start to eat into Ziebel production when he gets back, but Ziebel has been great for those that have him.

shaker

Quote from: frenzy on April 03, 2021, 02:06:54 PM
Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on April 03, 2021, 12:08:22 PM

They said the same thing about Big Boy McEvoy last season. Ziebs disposal of the pill has always been horrid and this season has seen a dramatic rise from a career 60%DE to 85%DE So best he stays where he is.
His current role is fantastic for SC but a disaster for the Roo's