Lachie Neale

Started by Mat0369, April 01, 2021, 12:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bkimm32

Quote from: Fid on April 06, 2021, 10:34:29 AM
44% of coaches still own Neale
I still own him, I think I’m going to hold him too. He’s going to bleed a lot more cash, but it’s going to take 3 trades to only get him back in before the end of the season when he undoubtedly finds his good Brownlow form again...

I mean it sucks that I’ve started him but just have to live with the decrease in value now and plan my team around him.

tkringle

Have to hold to the bitter end now

Bully

Just read an article which states he hasn't been training, that is a slight concern however I'd be holding at this point in the game.

Ringo

Quote from: Bully on April 13, 2021, 02:20:12 PM
Just read an article which states he hasn't been training, that is a slight concern however I'd be holding at this point in the game.
It is taken from his presser this morning where he said that his lack of form is due to the lack of intensive training training as a result of back.  He was not blaming back as he said a lot of players playing with niggles and he has to adjust for it.  He also said appears to be getting better each week.  If we still have him think we need to keep now though and hope the turn around is quick.

Bully

Quote from: Ringo on April 13, 2021, 02:27:20 PM
Quote from: Bully on April 13, 2021, 02:20:12 PM
It is taken from his presser this morning where he said that his lack of form is due to the lack of intensive training training as a result of back.  He was not blaming back as he said a lot of players playing with niggles and he has to adjust for it.  He also said appears to be getting better each week.  If we still have him think we need to keep now though and hope the turn around is quick.

Definitely a hold, one more price drop & I will be seriously considering.

Bully

Just a timely reminder of how quickly things can change. Petracca another who looks like hitting form after a slow start.

frenzy

Do the Bombers have anybody to run with Neale this week ? Could be a gift in a week or two.

Bully

Quote from: frenzy on April 15, 2021, 04:24:42 PM
Do the Bombers have anybody to run with Neale this week ? Could be a gift in a week or two.

Nobody of note, I'd certainly like to see a ton before buying in though, this decision rests entirely with his fitness.

There's also the Brisbane form slump to consider, this can't be good for his scoring potential.

frenzy

Quote from: Bully on April 15, 2021, 05:04:33 PM
Quote from: frenzy on April 15, 2021, 04:24:42 PM

Nobody of note, I'd certainly like to see a ton before buying in though, this decision rests entirely with his fitness.

There's also the Brisbane form slump to consider, this can't be good for his scoring potential.

Agree, just looking for early upgrade candidates. Think Gaff is another form slump to watch. Neale M7 and Gaff M8 looks good.
What ever happened to the Fallen Premo Thread, I used to enjoy that.

Bully

Might be time to jump on folks.

Gavdroid

Quote from: Bully on April 17, 2021, 10:42:13 PM
Might be time to jump on folks.

I'd still like to see him back it up I think.

Plus some rookies have kicked off their cash gen again too so maybe one more week

Mat0369

Quote from: Gavdroid on April 18, 2021, 06:02:37 PM
I'd still like to see him back it up I think.

Plus some rookies have kicked off their cash gen again too so maybe one more week

This. Plus he will get the Curnow tag. The way teams have been breaking it is by tagging Cripps from the second quarter with the player getting tagged.

Bully

What's his record against Curnow?

Mat0369

Probably not great. Curnow has generally gotten more scalps than he has lost when on them for the whole game. I don't think we went a hard tag with him last year but the year before he killed us in the first half and then we sent Curnow to him. I think he scored about 20 points for the rest of the game.

Bully

Will study the break evens & make a call one way or another, Taranto to Neale very appealing nevertheless, can't go wrong in the long run.