Lachie Neale

Started by Mat0369, April 01, 2021, 12:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkringle

Yeah he might have to go now. Sucks losing the 80K but still should be almost a straight swap to Macrae.

oh_lol

Agreed, sucks we didn't know about the back, but I'll hold now unless he is out for a while.

Hazza09

It’s looked obvious that he’s been playing sore or even injured.
But this news doesn’t sound great! Back injuries are horrible, even if they are not sport related they can be incredibly difficult to manage.

I can see them resting Neale if this doesn’t improve. The worst possible thing here now is that he drops 150k and then is out for 3 weeks. You will be forced to trade him at 550-570k.

This news doesn’t sit well with me.

Fid

Quote from: tkringle on April 02, 2021, 01:20:44 PM
Yeah he might have to go now. Sucks losing the 80K but still should be almost a straight swap to Macrae.

It's not the money as much, it's more about losing/wasting a precious trade going premo to premo that I'm annoyed about.

Bully

Quote from: Fid on April 02, 2021, 01:32:30 PM
Quote from: tkringle on April 02, 2021, 01:20:44 PM

It's not the money as much, it's more about losing/wasting a precious trade going premo to premo that I'm annoyed about.

Correction trade no drama at this stage. most people have made a couple so not the end of the world.

enzedder

Reckon I do Neale to Grundy next week

upthemaidens

Can downgrade a non playing rookie to Neale in May   :P

Fid

Quote from: enzedder on April 02, 2021, 04:03:16 PM

Neale to Dunkley at this stage

Hoggyz_a_legend

I'm thinking the same. Grundy has his aggression back despite his midfield being completely imcompitent.

bkimm32

Quote from: Fid on April 02, 2021, 08:30:50 PM

Neale to Dunkley at this stage
Easy decision for me

enzedder

Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on April 02, 2021, 08:32:41 PM

I'm thinking the same. Grundy has his aggression back despite his midfield being completely imcompitent.
After Ridley scored nearly 150 last night after averaging 130 for the first two I think I’ve switched my preference to him.
Means I get Kosi/Highmore off as D6 to D7 and can loop rookie mids better with Fyfe at M11. Also creates D/M link with Clarke and Laird if I want it.
Ridley is going up 40k but looks a must have.
I thought with Hurley out he’d be more accountable and his interception points would be down on last year. Got it way wrong.

Fid

Well, what have people finally done?

I ended up not trading him to Dunkley and now I wish I did.  Still undecided, but he is going to bleed more cash with a BE of 212

enzedder

Quote from: Fid on April 06, 2021, 10:15:22 AM

I ended up not trading him to Dunkley and now I wish I did.  Still undecided, but he is going to bleed more cash with a BE of 212
We both kept him and have regrets.
For sure trading his ass this week for Ridley.

Fid

Quote from: enzedder on April 06, 2021, 10:19:55 AM
Quote from: Fid on April 06, 2021, 10:15:22 AM

We both kept him and have regrets.
For sure trading his ass this week for Ridley.

Got Ridley, considering trading him for Impey (BE -62) which will leave me with over $375K in the kitty to pounce on Clayton Oliver next week by trading out Clark

Fid

44% of coaches still own Neale