Round 3 VC and C

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 30, 2021, 01:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Well if ya gunna jump of a cliff, ya may as well jump off balls deep singing a tune.
  VC on Tex vs Suns @Adelaide, clear skies slight breeze.  What could possaply go wrong...

Mat0369

Looks like captain Gawn. Macrae spent most of that third quarter on the bench which stings

Wanderer

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 02, 2021, 07:18:27 PM
Looks like captain Gawn. Macrae spent most of that third quarter on the bench which stings
I have Macrae captain because no loophole. That 3rd qtr was very frustrating.

RoughRed

Come on down Captain Highmore
Not named at all
Bergman still an emergency to a risk there
VC Grundy ... Yay

Colliwobblers

Quote from: RoughRed on April 02, 2021, 07:37:44 PM
Not named at all
VC Grundy ... Yay

thank god!

Hoggyz_a_legend

Dunkley VC 134 vs Gawn against Darcy/Meek... very tough one. I'm 51/49 towards banking the points.

Bully

Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on April 02, 2021, 08:31:37 PM
Dunkley VC 134 vs Gawn against Darcy/Meek... very tough one. I'm 51/49 towards banking the points.

My golden rule is 130 so I'd personally take.

Mat0369

It's Gawn vs Flynn but take the score

Hoggyz_a_legend

Quote from: Mat0369 on April 02, 2021, 08:34:06 PM
It's Gawn vs Flynn but take the score

Good point. 2 weeks behind (about the same as my SC score)...

tommy10

Quote from: RoughRed on April 02, 2021, 07:37:44 PM
Not named at all
VC Grundy ... Yay
Fingers crossed he’s not a late in though  :-X Grundy score x2 would be awesome!

RaisyDaisy

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
I know it's not the be all and end all, but looking over Macrae, Bont, Dunkley and Olivers last 3 scores vs Norf and GWS respectively, they're not that great..

Macrae: 90, 105, DNP
Bont: 55, 118, 87
Dunkley: DNP, 130, 71
Oliver: 87, 53, 107

I have the VC on Grundy but it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to bank, so I might just stick with the usual GG VC/C setup

Maxy has some monster scores vs GWS, so hopefully he can score well vs Flynn

Well, the stats stacked up - Macrae and Bont with the sub par C scores - must be something about Norf

bkimm32

Gawn or Lloyd

Tough decisions.

Wanderer

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2021, 04:08:18 AM
Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
I know it's not the be all and end all, but looking over Macrae, Bont, Dunkley and Olivers last 3 scores vs Norf and GWS respectively, they're not that great..

Macrae: 90, 105, DNP
Bont: 55, 118, 87
Dunkley: DNP, 130, 71
Oliver: 87, 53, 107

I have the VC on Grundy but it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to bank, so I might just stick with the usual GG VC/C setup

Maxy has some monster scores vs GWS, so hopefully he can score well vs Flynn

Well, the stats stacked up - Macrae and Bont with the sub par C scores - must be something about Norf

Bulldogs only had 5 days break and looks like Bont was being managed. Macrae sat out a large chunk of the 3rd.

RaisyDaisy

Highmore out means I bank Grundy which is sweet

Kosi as cover who I expect should hold his spot - Wingard will come in for Day and they'll reshuffle things

Even if Kosi gets dropped I'll just cop the donut - chance are he wouldn't score much anyway and getting Grundy VC now makes up for it

Next week though, will need to get crafty and figure out what to do with D6 moving forward

Ringo

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 03, 2021, 12:49:56 PM
Highmore out means I bank Grundy which is sweet

Kosi as cover who I expect should hold his spot - Wingard will come in for Day and they'll reshuffle things

Even if Kosi gets dropped I'll just cop the donut - chance are he wouldn't score much anyway and getting Grundy VC now makes up for it

Next week though, will need to get crafty and figure out what to do with D6 moving forward
Well said RD and sums the situation perfectly.  Yep what to do with D6 is the issue with Highmore, Kossi and Sharp (who I was using because of DPP and possible loophole)
Like you will cop the juicy donut if Kosi out but points gained as you say will compensate and not worth a sideways rookie trade at this stage,

Lack of decent Defense rookies telling now.   may have to look at Hayden Young who will get games.