Round 3 VC and C

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 30, 2021, 01:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazza09

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2021, 11:34:50 PM
Good for those with loophole or who just put the C on him well done.

For me it's suck it up and take bont or dunkley as captain or put C on gawn and hope Bruhn is dropped for Sunday game to loophole grundy with him...

what to do what to do, dogs mids should go to town also but I doubt anyones matching grundys 162 :(

Is there a chance of Bruhn getting dropped? Will only know by Saturday afternoon.
Hopefully Dunkley can go 150 tomorrow but highly unlikely with Macrae and Bont sharing the points too.

tkringle

Quote from: Hazza09 on April 02, 2021, 12:24:37 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2021, 11:34:50 PM
Good for those with loophole or who just put the C on him well done.

For me it's suck it up and take bont or dunkley as captain or put C on gawn and hope Bruhn is dropped for Sunday game to loophole grundy with him...

what to do what to do, dogs mids should go to town also but I doubt anyones matching grundys 162 :(

Is there a chance of Bruhn getting dropped? Will only know by Saturday afternoon.
Hopefully Dunkley can go 150 tomorrow but highly unlikely with Macrae and Bont sharing the points too.

Good chance Bruhn gets dropped I reckon

Mat0369

I think Grundy was the pretty obvious play for those that had him this week.

I'm going with Macrae into Gawn so I'm hoping Macrae goes off.

Samsturmfels

I ended up going Grundy VC. Hopefully one of Kozzie or bergman get dropped/rested

Bully

Quote from: Samsturmfels on April 02, 2021, 01:19:53 AM
I ended up going Grundy VC. Hopefully one of Kozzie or bergman get dropped/rested

There's a rumour going around that Bergman will be the medical sub, be careful with that one.

RaisyDaisy

I know it's not the be all and end all, but looking over Macrae, Bont, Dunkley and Olivers last 3 scores vs Norf and GWS respectively, they're not that great..

Macrae: 90, 105, DNP
Bont: 55, 118, 87
Dunkley: DNP, 130, 71
Oliver: 87, 53, 107

I have the VC on Grundy but it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to bank, so I might just stick with the usual GG VC/C setup

Maxy has some monster scores vs GWS, so hopefully he can score well vs Flynn

Bully

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 02, 2021, 11:33:44 AM
I know it's not the be all and end all, but looking over Macrae, Bont, Dunkley and Olivers last 3 scores vs Norf and GWS respectively, they're not that great..

I have the VC on Grundy but it's looking unlikely that I'll be able to bank, so I might just stick with the usual GG VC/C setup

Lloyd is another to consider

Wanderer

Quote from: Bully on April 02, 2021, 11:59:47 AM

Lloyd will be at his seagull best against a Tigers outfit that let opposition backs rack up the pill. Could also be a POD captain choice for those who like a good POD.

shaker

Quote from: Wanderer on April 02, 2021, 12:33:23 PM

Lloyd will be at his seagull best against a Tigers outfit that let opposition backs rack up the pill. Could also be a POD captain choice for those who like a good POD.
Lloyd could be a sneaky pick or he might succumb to the Tiges pressure ?

Hazza09

Llyod as VC against Richmond is a good option. I might switch from Dunkley to Llyod

Wanderer

Defenders against Tigers so far this year:

Pre season:
Crisp 29 disp and 130 points
Maynard 24 disp and 107 points (since then has been a spud)
Quaynor 23 disp

Round 1:
Saad 114 points (then only scored 66 points the next round)

Round 2:
Impey 22 disp and 123 points
Jiath 25 disp and 119 points
Hardwick 31 disp

If Impey and Jiath can score around the 120 mark against the Tigers, imagine what Lloyd will be able to do.

Hazza09

Llyod looks like a great option but I can’t loophole him unless Bergman or Bruhn get dropped.

RoughRed

will be know the Saturday teams before the start of the Adelaide vs GCS start?

jfitty

Quote from: RoughRed on April 02, 2021, 04:39:27 PM
will be know the Saturday teams before the start of the Adelaide vs GCS start?

Usually they drop around 6:30pm so we should know all Saturday teams at least an hour before that game kicks off.

Wanderer

Anybody else worried about the 5 day turnaround for Doggies players?