Round 3 VC and C

Started by Sabretooth Tigers, March 30, 2021, 01:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: dmac07 on March 30, 2021, 08:29:48 PM
Grundy against A.Smith/Fullerton
Into
Gawn against Flynn
Smith is injured so it will be Fullarton and Daniher unless we blodd Ballandeen.

upthemaidens

A week ago everyone was trading out Gawn and Grundy, now they're Captain.

RaisyDaisy

I'm not sure I'll even have the option to VC

Sharp seems like the only rookie I have that might be dropped, but Bris plays first game so can't even use him

Scott the only other, but he plays the 2nd game lol, so it's either Grundy VC or just straight up C most likely and I'll probably just stick with Maxy

jvalles69

Grundy VC and hope Scott gets dropped, if not then move the VC to Macarae or Dunkley in the hope someone else misses in the later games.

dmac07

Quote from: jvalles69 on March 31, 2021, 03:34:19 PM
Grundy VC and hope Scott gets dropped, if not then move the VC to Macarae or Dunkley in the hope someone else misses in the later games.

If no one gets dropped its a tough call. I'm thinking of just going straight Grundy Captain. Against Fullarton/Ballenden. Surely he can't go under 110, and could go 150+

Samsturmfels

Quote from: dmac07 on March 31, 2021, 07:39:50 PM
Quote from: jvalles69 on March 31, 2021, 03:34:19 PM

If no one gets dropped its a tough call. I'm thinking of just going straight Grundy Captain. Against Fullarton/Ballenden. Surely he can't go under 110, and could go 150+
Same.

Gavdroid

Grundy into probably Macrae

Ingram

Want to ride the theory Richmond leak points to backman so Lloyd is C. Full faith in VC Grundy I just don't know if I have a poophole.

TommyC

tkringle

No one available to loop. Straight Grundy C.

RoughRed

Quote from: tkringle on April 01, 2021, 07:48:31 PM
No one available to loop. Straight Grundy C.
Yep ... this is me too!
Only Sharp ... should have selected downie or another hawthorn player as some wise SC coaches offered early on prior to the season start

frenzy

Easter comes early, thanks Grundy.

Colliwobblers

Good for those with loophole or who just put the C on him well done.

For me it's suck it up and take bont or dunkley as captain or put C on gawn and hope Bruhn is dropped for Sunday game to loophole grundy with him...

what to do what to do, dogs mids should go to town also but I doubt anyones matching grundys 162 :(

Wanderer

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 01, 2021, 11:34:50 PM
Good for those with loophole or who just put the C on him well done.

For me it's suck it up and take bont or dunkley as captain or put C on gawn and hope Bruhn is dropped for Sunday game to loophole grundy with him...

what to do what to do, dogs mids should go to town also but I doubt anyones matching grundys 162 :(
Macrae will match it

Colliwobblers

reckon your right with macrae, but ive only got bont and dunkley. probably both be up there abouts, or theres gawn.